I very rarely give an "Excellent" rating but this property deserves it!!! We were moving from the area and needed a place to stay before we headed out the next day. Check in was easy and the staff was friendly. When we got to our room we were AMAZED! A little kitchenette area with a sitting area, large bathroom, and comfy bed. AND IT WAS SPOTLESS!!! Free breakfast the next morning is much more than just pastries and coffee....and REAL silverware to use with your REAL plates....there are disposal plates and plastic ware available if you need those. And now for the best part.....I had called another property down the road which is much lower on the tripadvisor list and the Residence Inn price for the night we stayed was more than $15 cheaper than the lower ranked property! If you need a place in Springfield, I highly recommend this Residence Inn property.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill Hotel Springfield
- Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new Residence Inn in a prime location adjacent to I-495 (The Capital Beltway), just 3.5 miles from the main post at Fort Belvoir and within easy reach of the many government and military Army and Defense agencies at Fort Belvoir. Guests enjoy complimentary breakfast each morning, free Internet access and onsite fitness center. Each suite features full kitchens and separate spaces to work, dine and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.