“The BEST surprise!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Nashville, Tennessee
“The BEST surprise!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I very rarely give an "Excellent" rating but this property deserves it!!! We were moving from the area and needed a place to stay before we headed out the next day. Check in was easy and the staff was friendly. When we got to our room we were AMAZED! A little kitchenette area with a sitting area, large bathroom, and comfy bed. AND IT WAS SPOTLESS!!! Free breakfast the next morning is much more than just pastries and coffee....and REAL silverware to use with your REAL plates....there are disposal plates and plastic ware available if you need those. And now for the best part.....I had called another property down the road which is much lower on the tripadvisor list and the Residence Inn price for the night we stayed was more than $15 cheaper than the lower ranked property! If you need a place in Springfield, I highly recommend this Residence Inn property.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Newbury, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for the Memorial Day weekend. We didn't want to stay in downtown and this was a great place. Great restaurants and shopping plaza's nearby, not far from downtown. The breakfast was pretty decent, the parking was easy and convenient and the staff was excellent and friendly. We didn't plan on having the room cleaned while we were there but the "Do not disturb" sign blew off the door one day and we came back and they had cleaned the room, we had left dishes in the sink that we had planned to clean ourselves, the cleaning staff had cleaned them. I also left out many valuables since we hadn't planned on the room being cleaned, including my Ipad..nothing was touched. The bed was comfy but make sure to request extra pillows if one isn't enough for you!! :) We had pre-requested extra pillows and were glad we had. I wouldn't hesitate to go back the next time we spend time in that area. Make sure to check out Malek's Pizza, just a few minutes down the road, delicious food!

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I spent a week stay there and was very happy with the hotel. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the kitchen & was glad to be able to make my own food without eating out all week. Although, i did enjoy their breakfast there. The linens were crisp & clean and my room was perfect. Plus its just off 95. I really enjoyed it there.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Williamsburg, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

A trip to the local area to find new housing for new job so the convenience of this facility was just right. The hotel is easy to find on Old Keene Mill Road off the Interstate however it requires going around a block to come back to the entrance and parking. I really have nothing bad to say as the staff looked professional and was very welcoming to two tired travelers. Our room was a mini suite with kitchen, Jacuzzi tub and very fine bedding. The accommodations were quiet even though on the highway and very clean throughout the room and hotel. I definitely recommend.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Was looking fro a place near Mt Vernon. Found this great Residence Inn nearby. good location. new rooms love the lay out. We had a small kitchen and kingsize bed. All for a decent price. Great restaurants nearby as well as shopping. Springfield is right at the highway crossroads 295 & 95 so driving around can be tricky at peak traffic times. Great small pool an hut tub. Staff is friendly & helpful.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at many hotels in my lifetime, and this by far was the best hotel. Staff was incredibly friendly, and made us feel at home. The room was above and beyond what I expected. I hated to leave the next day. I loved it here so much my husband, and I are coming back for our anniversary!

• Stayed May 2013
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stayed here to avoid driving in DC traffic during rush hour on a weekday morning on our way to Williamsburg. The hotel was very nice, very friendly front desk, the room was nice (but something I was greatly allergic to--Febreeze, maybe?). But it was the perfect overnight stop and we'd go back. A bonus was it is in the middle of a shopping area--which I love, but got there after they closed and left before they opened. Would have loved to check the stores out!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill? Share your experiences!