“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Miami, Florida
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I spent a week stay there and was very happy with the hotel. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the kitchen & was glad to be able to make my own food without eating out all week. Although, i did enjoy their breakfast there. The linens were crisp & clean and my room was perfect. Plus its just off 95. I really enjoyed it there.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Williamsburg, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

A trip to the local area to find new housing for new job so the convenience of this facility was just right. The hotel is easy to find on Old Keene Mill Road off the Interstate however it requires going around a block to come back to the entrance and parking. I really have nothing bad to say as the staff looked professional and was very welcoming to two tired travelers. Our room was a mini suite with kitchen, Jacuzzi tub and very fine bedding. The accommodations were quiet even though on the highway and very clean throughout the room and hotel. I definitely recommend.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Was looking fro a place near Mt Vernon. Found this great Residence Inn nearby. good location. new rooms love the lay out. We had a small kitchen and kingsize bed. All for a decent price. Great restaurants nearby as well as shopping. Springfield is right at the highway crossroads 295 & 95 so driving around can be tricky at peak traffic times. Great small pool an hut tub. Staff is friendly & helpful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at many hotels in my lifetime, and this by far was the best hotel. Staff was incredibly friendly, and made us feel at home. The room was above and beyond what I expected. I hated to leave the next day. I loved it here so much my husband, and I are coming back for our anniversary!

• Stayed May 2013
Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stayed here to avoid driving in DC traffic during rush hour on a weekday morning on our way to Williamsburg. The hotel was very nice, very friendly front desk, the room was nice (but something I was greatly allergic to--Febreeze, maybe?). But it was the perfect overnight stop and we'd go back. A bonus was it is in the middle of a shopping area--which I love, but got there after they closed and left before they opened. Would have loved to check the stores out!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very clean, easy access to main attractions (taking public transportation), the suites are very clean practical, include kitchen, living and a bedroom, (studio). I was very impress for the price we pay for it.

Room Tip: take the train to Washington DC
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Jackson, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We chose this hotel based on previous reviews and the reviews did not disappoint! We were there for 5 nights while visiting our family. All of the staff was very friendly. The girls at the front desk were happy to recommend restaurants to us and they knew what they were talking about. Every place they recommended was excellent.

The hotel was clean and the parking garage had very easy access. It appeared to be very well maintained.

I did have a question about our bill and talked to the assistant manager after we arrived home. She immediately answered all of my questions to my satisfaction.

A very good place to stay!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill

Address: 6412 Backlick Road, Springfield, VA 22150
Location: United States > Virginia > Fairfax County > Springfield
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Business Hotel in Springfield
Hotel Class:3 star — Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill 3*
Brand new Residence Inn in a prime location adjacent to I-495 (The Capital Beltway), just 3.5 miles from the main post at Fort Belvoir and within easy reach of the many government and military Army and Defense agencies at Fort Belvoir. Guests enjoy complimentary breakfast each morning, free Internet access and onsite fitness center. Each suite features full kitchens and separate spaces to work, dine and unwind. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill Hotel Springfield

If you own or manage Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.