I admit it... I didn't want to let anyone in on "my little secret." I use residence in in Springfield when I'm in town for work at Ft. Belvoir. The reverse commute (opposite of traffic) I makes it just a 10 min. drive which is great for rush hour there. But even if I was there for touring or for work downtown in DC, Arlington or Alexandria, the proximity to the metro station is fantastic. The rooms are always clean, the breakfast is very good (HOT FOOD!) and 3 nights a week they have hot dinner as well. If you don't want to eat there there are a couple of really good restaurants nearby (Mike's American Restaurant, or Delias are each within 5 min.... You can walk if you like. Love the modern decor and kitchens too.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill Hotel Springfield
- Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new Residence Inn in a prime location adjacent to I-495 (The Capital Beltway), just 3.5 miles from the main post at Fort Belvoir and within easy reach of the many government and military Army and Defense agencies at Fort Belvoir. Guests enjoy complimentary breakfast each morning, free Internet access and onsite fitness center. Each suite features full kitchens and separate spaces to work, dine and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.