I stayed here for two months last fall. The room is great. Hotel is quiet. They have their own parking ramp for guests so I never had a problem there. The breakfast is the best I've ever seen and I practically live in hotels. Right off the interstate. It's also close to a few good places to eat as well as a couple grocery stores. They also have ample washers and dryers which I appreciate.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill Hotel Springfield
- Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new Residence Inn in a prime location adjacent to I-495 (The Capital Beltway), just 3.5 miles from the main post at Fort Belvoir and within easy reach of the many government and military Army and Defense agencies at Fort Belvoir. Guests enjoy complimentary breakfast each morning, free Internet access and onsite fitness center. Each suite features full kitchens and separate spaces to work, dine and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.