Remodeled comfortable residence inn. There is a Giant and Trader Joes very nearby which was convenient for groceries. I did find a beer cap under the sofa which hadn't been placed there by me. Other than that it felt clean and comfy. I don't know that I would stay in this area with family or small children. There is an adult video shop directly across the street as well as several other shops and "clubs" that are inappropriate. I did not feel unsafe, however, I did not walk out in the surrounding area. I drove, parked, shopped, and returned to the hotel.
Breakfast was standard residence inn. They did run short on sliced fruit a few mornings but did replenish when asked. The pool closes at 10 pm. I did not make a manger's reception in the evening but it looked like some kind of meat and potato chips one night.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill Hotel Springfield
- Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new Residence Inn in a prime location adjacent to I-495 (The Capital Beltway), just 3.5 miles from the main post at Fort Belvoir and within easy reach of the many government and military Army and Defense agencies at Fort Belvoir. Guests enjoy complimentary breakfast each morning, free Internet access and onsite fitness center. Each suite features full kitchens and separate spaces to work, dine and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Residence Inn Springfield Old Keene Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.