“Convenient pet friendly hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X HHonors Points
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Springfield
Albany, New York
“Convenient pet friendly hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

We always stay here on our way to and from Florida. The hotel is convenient off I 95 and our pets are always welcomed. Rooms are clean, well equipped, and breakfast is included. Highly reconmend as a pet friendly hotel.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Mahopac Falls, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Front desk is very knowledgeable. Very Clean room!

Breakfast area needs to be larger, it was almost impossible to get anything with the lack of space and abundance of people trying to get there "free food"

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

perfect hotel for travel to Washington ,without the high price. Free shuttle from hotel to the metro station available from 7am -10pm. great breakfast every morning. several places to eat near buy. Rooms are very, very clean. the hotel staff were great, they go above and beyond.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Auckland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights. Rooms are well furnished and clean. small bathrooms but not unusably so. Good free breakfasts including fresh fruits and a variety of hot items. They supply a free shuttle to the train station making it a very convenient location for visiting DC and much cheaper than downtown hotels. There is also a happy hour reception on some days which unfortunately we didn't have time to attend .The only negative was the very loud fan on the airconditioning .

• Stayed April 2013
Greenville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I had sticker shock not being in the DC mindset when I started. I did not know that I was making a purchase when I let my daughter enter the internet-access credentials. I guess that is my fault. Maybe I expect free wifi with a room of that price. Ceiling needed to be attended to due to popcorn ceiling failing due to age. Good location to get to Arlington National Cemetery for funeral.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Rock Hill, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We were very satisfied with out stay. Room was very clean. Breakfast was plentiful; especially the self-made waffles were a hit with just about everybody, including myself. Pleasant and friendly staff.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Chattanooga, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband and I went to DC for our anniversary trip and decided to stay here and take full advantage of the metro. BAD IDEA! I have stayed at Hampton Inns before and have enjoyed my time there. This hotel on the other hand was their ugly stepsister who should be locked away! From the get go it was bad. First, we had to wait for our room to be ready, even though we were there an hour after check in. They hadn't even started cleaning yet. Second, I had a package shipped to our hotel and never received it. Not because it never got to the hotel but because they never brought it to me or let me know it was there. I had asked several times about the package and they kept saying that when it arrived they would put it in my room. Customer service wasn't that great. Food wasn't that great. We won't stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Kevin A, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Springfield, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experiences. We would like to sincerely apologize for all of the issues you experienced during your stay with us. We've addressed our team members in regards to your review and the appropriate corrections have been made. Again, we apologize and if you ever return to the area, we would love another chance to provide you with a great stay. Thanks again for your review.

Been to Hampton Inn Springfield? Share your experiences!