“Enjoyable Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in South Hill
Bridgeport
“Enjoyable Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I had to stop in South Hill because the weather began to turn bad. We arrived at the Comfort Inn and was greated by the most pleasant lady. She was very nice and when we told her that we weren't planning on stopping and that we only stopped because of the weather she let us know that it was ok and she not only had a room for us, she also helped us sign up for Choice Privileges. She told us that we would be able to get points on our stays. Because of the friendly desk clerk we will be staying at Comfort Inn on our next stop. Driving to Atlanta is a long trip but I never considered stopping at a hotel on the way. I will stop from now on because of the enjoyable stay that we had.

I almost forgot to say how beautiful the hotel is. I was so suprised to see the color sceme and we even got a chance to take photos in front of the beautiful fountain in front of the hotel. The ice cycles were remarkable.

Room Tip: We had a room on the 1st floor and enjoyed visiting the business center and the loby. The hotel is b...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I love staying at Comfort Suites where ever I go I will always choose this Hotel. Because of my experience in south Hill. The Front desk lady was gracious I believe her name is Sandra just made my stay comfortable. The rooms were beautiful the bed was comfortable . I love my stay!!

• Stayed January 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay, The breakfast was great and my room had a lot of space. The staff is very kind and helpful. They made me feel welcome and will definately stay again. I left my phone charger in my room when I checked out and they called me to let me know before I got too far away. I was able to double back and pick up my charger. Great Job!

• Stayed February 2013
Clarksville Boydton,USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

My Husband and my self and children in the Comfort Inn South Hill Virginia and found it to be exactly as the same. We first enjoyed a wonderful perpared breakfast with a variety suited for my Husband and Myself and encluded a wonderful selection the Children enjoyed also.The rooms were clean and comfortable. I would recommend to my family and friends.

Room Tip: I prefer the rooms with windows facing the front of the building.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Rooms were excellent. I wanted to take the bed home with me. The bathrooms were really clean. That's one of the first things. I check out when staying in a hotel. The towels were all neatly folded and placed.

• Stayed January 2013
Burton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

This hotel looks like it has had some recent upgrades and in my opinion is a decent place to stay. The price is right and very affordable. I thought all the staff were very courteous to all guests staying at the hotel and they had a genuine concern about any issues that were presented to them. I would have liked to give a very good rating but they fell a little short. Small things like the tread mill in the gym functioning improperly to having no ink in the business printer were minor. Overall I thought the rooms were spacious and done quite well. One major item that I did have concern about was the condition of many of the windows in our rooms. All windows were covered in thick black mold at the bottom. I could see this issue really affecting someone with breathing problems. Get some bleach and get rid of that mold. Another issue was the amount of dust and crud that I could see and smell in the the heating/AC system in the room. All the rooms we had were in the same condition(time for a tear-down and cleaning). I rate this hotel at a 3 to a 3 and a half but would rate it higher if they would fix those two problems.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Norfolk, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

A good Comfort Inn, but don't let the Suites part of its name confuse, it's not a "Comfort Suites". Everything was good though, no complaints at all. I got in late, and left early so don't have a lot of detail to add, but the place was fine.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!