“Wonderful and we just loved this place” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in South Hill
“Wonderful and we just loved this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2011 via mobile

This place was one of the nicest we have stayed at. Price was fair and more than reasonable. Room was very clean and just a wonderful place to stay. We will stay here every chance we get.

• Stayed January 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Mantua, NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

My husband and I stayed overnight on the way back from vacation. We called from the interstate to make the reservation and the manager was wonderful. He gave us a great rate $99 for a king suite with a jacuzzi tub and then gave us directions from the interstate. The room was great--comfortable bed, relaxing jacuzzi tub, flat screen television and refrigerator with freezer. The free breakfast was another great feature.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2010

We were on a long motorcycle trip and decided to stop on the way home. We could not have picked a better hotel to sope at. We were able to get a first floor room so we could park our bikes outside our window.
Our room was beautiful and clean. We jumped in the pool and it was just a perfect temperature to cool off and relax.
Front desk was friendly and helpful and offered to let us park the bikes under shelter if we wanted to...how nice !

After a very long 400 miles on a motorcycle we were so relaxed we could have stayed longer !

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
South Hill, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2010

I stay at this hotel for business all the time, and the rooms are very clean, fresh and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and polite.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Norwalk CT.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2009

I was in town to visiting because I was thinking about moving to the area. After staying at this hotel my mind was made up. The staff was wonderful and the rooms were very clean! The breakfast is best! Everyone gave so much information about the area. I will be staying at this hotel when I return in June. I've also decided to stay at Hampton Inns when ever I travel.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
South Boston, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2008

We were in town for a funeral and I checked rates on computer before I left and just decided to stop in and get a room!! We were more than happy with the girl at the front desk, very friendly, made us feel at home!! Our room was very clean, luxurious for my standards. Plush pillows, comfortable beds, and Free internet access!! Woohoo!!! We were told their was a complimentary breakfast in the morning, I peeked, looked really nice but it was my birthday, so my husband took me across the street to Cracker Barrel (loved it). I thought at the time it was a very nice hotel but after leaving to go to another hotel in Roanoke, VA and finding a disaster there, now I feel that this hotel was absolutely immaculate!!!! I don't understand the other reviews about the rates, I checked internet and got same rate in person and was actually cheaper than Holiday Inn Express across the street. I had stayed there before and just wanted a change and to see how the Hampton Inn measured up!! Will be hard to make a decision next time I'm in town!!!

• Liked — Cleanliness, pleasant staff, free internet access
  • Disliked — That we had to leave!!!!
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2008

Great hotel although a little pricier than the neighbors.

• Stayed November 2007, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Hampton Inn South Hill? Share your experiences!