Stayed here from Sunday to Tuesday via a Groupon Deal. The groupon included free wine tastings and a picnic lunch. We also had fabulous breakfasts cooked by our hostess on both days. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. So relaxing, like a spa/farm and wine setting all wrapped up in one. And close to Charlottesville if you want to drive to town for a fun dinner out, etc.
- Also Known As:
- High Meadows Vineyard Hotel
- High Meadows Vineyard Hotel Scottsville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High Meadows Vineyard Inn has been described as whimsical, luxurious, fun, charming...what can that mean for your visit? Well, your experience here will be all about YOU. Whatever you are looking for, we'll help you find it! Great food and comfy beds are just where it starts - we're a bed and breakfast after all. We're happy to help you plan an itinerary that will make the best use of your precious getaway time - and we've got several already designed for foodies, wine lovers (or newbies!), or shoppers. Want the insider info on local happenings? Give a shout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your High Meadows Vineyard Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.