“Should have had a V-8 ..sushi roll that is.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 83 restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Japanese
Goode, Virginia, United States
“Should have had a V-8 ..sushi roll that is.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Chef vegetarian-ized the V-8 roll for me. Sweet potato, avocado, mango and kiwi drizzled with a mango sauce!!! Num num. The vegetable stir fry was very good. Great value. An accidental find when we were trying to avoid an accident on the freeway will now become a destination.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

64% Recommend
Salem, Virginia
“Great service, my kids love the sushi.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I am partial to this restaurant because I live about 5 mi away but my review is legit when it comes to their service. The waitress that waits on us knows which sushi dish my kids l like by heart. The kids think that is neat. Great prices for lunch if you are trying to save money. Hibachi streak dinner is my favorite.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Harvest, Alabama
“Very good food, but not express”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stopped here for lunch while traveling from Washington D.C. It was certainly better than fast food, but we hoped that being named Tokyo Express meant it would be served fairly quickly. It was not. From the time we ordered until we got our food was 20 minutes. It was very good food and I would recommend eating there as long as you know what to expect .

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
not2batoney
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Very fast service. Soup is sooo yummi! The owner is very nice and portions are huge! Great selection. Shrimp sauce is great!

Visited September 2012
Westminster, Maryland
“Healthy, fast food at reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

When we are in the Salem area THIS is the place we want to eat. We ate here 2 days in a row. It is healthy, cooked when you order, fast and cheap. Amazing food and good service. Tip: the drive-through does not offer kids' menu ($3.25 inside) or give the free Miso soup which my family loves. Save gas, go inside!

Visited July 2012

Been to Tokyo Express? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Tokyo Express, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.