I cannot believe that this is REALLY a Howard Johnson Hotel. Something is very wrong here. Here are my reasons:
1. The telephone in the room had buttons missing and did not work.
2. The desk staff did not know the correct WiFI code
3. There was no room rate list on the back of the front door and no escape route in case of fire.
4 There was no exhaust fan in the bathroom.
5. The towels felt like sand paper they were so old. I used wash cloths to dry off,
6. The breakfast was unappetizing and the coffee was dreadful
From this experience I have learned to NEVER let my husband choose our hotels/motels. The reviews were clear that this place would never meet our needs.
You have no recent hotel searches.