“Good food at a great price” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #49 of 83 restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Pizza
Poquoson, Virginia
“Good food at a great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Humble Pie was recommended by a friend. They had a great special of BOGO for all sizes of pizza. I ordered carryout and my order was quickly taken and all staff members were quite pleasant.

Visited October 2013

59% Recommend
Arlington, Virginia
“Cute local place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I went here for lunch and had a tasty sandwich and drink. Price was pretty reasonable and the quality was good.
The service was great - the waitress even offered to give me a refill of my drink in a to-go cup when I was leaving. It's little things like that that can make an impression.

Visited October 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Good, but needs to change a few things to improve.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have reviewed Humble Pie Pizza before - quite highly. I still think their pizzas are delicious and a bit unique. I also still eat there fairly often - a couple of times a month at the minimum. For the last several months, the restaurant just hasn't been as clean as it used to be. Perhaps they have cut down on staff, but there are sometimes tables full of dirty dishes when I enter that remain on the table, well, too long, before being removed. The floors are not all that clean looking either, though frankly, I imagine it is hard to keep their white tile floors looking very nice. Pizza is served on raised pizza trays and most of these have become very rickety. Perhaps the worst thing, IMO, is that if you dine at the restaurant a little later in the evening (past 7:45), the waitress begins cleaning all around you - setting chairs upside down on tables and sweeping vigorously all around while you are eating. This is most unappetizing. This has happened our last three visits and we left long before closing time. Not sure I want to go back unless they stop doing that. Still wonderful pizza however.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Suffolk, Virginia
“Good pizza --friendly place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

small shopping center location--enjoyed the pizza--better than the takeout places--stayed in nearby hotel and worked out great for us!

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
WOODSTOCK, GA
“Nice take out.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We ordered a rather large take out order. It was made to our liking. The gal answering the phone was very helpful and pleasant. Food was good and we would return.

Visited May 2013

Been to Humble Pie Pizza? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Humble Pie Pizza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.