“Still have Great Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Daleville, Virginia
“Still have Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We moved from Salem 8 years ago. Szechuan was always our favorite Chinese Restaurant, We decided to drive to Salem this week and see if it was as good as in the past. We were not disappointed. Food is still great and service was good.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

87% Recommend
Arlington, Virginia
“Love the buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

I had the lunch buffet here after my coworker told me how good the food was. I was very impressed with the quality of the food. For a Chinese buffet, this was super tasty. I LOVED the pot stickers. The service was great an d everyone was very attentive and friendly. It was about $10 for the buffet and a drink for me, so it wasn't the cheapest lunch around, but it was well worth it.

Visited October 2013
Gedera, Israel
“Close to authentic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Centrally located, with ample parking close by, an almost-authentic chinese restaurant that serves not only Szechuan-style cooking and a very reasonable price. The buffet ($6.95) is plentiful, but I'd prefer a' la' carte. For the evening, the tables are covered with white tablecloths.

Visited September 2013
Evansville, Indiana
“Good and Hot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

The food was good, hot and fresh. Nice portions. We ate here for dinner. I would visit here again. Service was excellent. Our water glass stayed filled.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Etowah, North Carolina
“Very good lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I ate at this restaurant frequently 10 years ago. Passing through town I decided to try again. The food continues to be very good the atmosphere is quiet and relaxing and the price is reasonable. The menu has a large variety Chinese dishes and there is a nice mix drink selection and wine selection as well. I would recommend this place for your next meal in Roanoke.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Szechuan Chinese? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Szechuan Chinese, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.