We booked in advance and needed a place to stop on our way home from DC. This hotel was clean and was quiet, just what we needed. Nice breakfast available that included sausage patties and links, bacon, eggs, biscuits, gravy, breads and muffins, etc. Our room wih 2 queen beds also had a microwave and mini fridge. My kids enjoyed the indoor pool and jaccuzi. The hotel is about 4 hours from DC and was less than $100 for a weekend night. We would stop in again if we needed a one night stop in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Salem/Roanoke Hotel Salem
- Holiday Inn Salem/Roanoke Hotel
- Holiday Inn Salem
- Salem Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Salem hotel is Salem, Virginia s exclusive full service hotel. Our brand new facility is conveniently located just off Interstate-81 at exit 137, in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains. We are minutes away from the following businesses and attractions: Roanoke College, Virginia Tech, Civic Center, Moyer Complex, and many more. Holiday Inn Salem will pleasantly surprise you with its gourmet Southern Seasons Restaurant, Sunny s Lounge with full menu service, free wireless high-speed Internet in public areas and guest rooms, Jacuzzi suites, fitness center, indoor pool and hot tub, on-site guest laundry facility, room service, fax/copy service, and 2400 square feet of meeting space. All of our guest rooms feature a refrigerator, microwave, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, and coffeemaker. The Holiday Inn Salem is the perfect choice for so many reasons. We cannot wait to welcome you to Holiday Inn Salem! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Salem/Roanoke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.