“Great brews” 5 of 5 stars

Roanoke, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
“Great brews”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Tried the Ravens Roost Baltic Porter at a craft beer festival last year and it is now my favorite beer. My wife and I had a week alone and this was the #1 to do thing while the kids were away.

The brewery is not much to look at, but the beer is great. I'm not a fan of IPAs, so the dubbel and the porter got second servings after the sample flight.

Definitely will return when there is music and/or food truck.

Visited June 2014

Woodbridge, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
“Planned a trip just to stop here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I picked up a six pack of Parkway's Bridge Builder on a whim at a local store that carries VA craft beer. My husband and I enjoyed their beer so much we wanted to visit the brewery. After a trip to Asheville, we planned our itinerary to stop at Parkway Brewing on the way home - we were not disappointed. While there we also discovered their tasty Kolsch Majestic Mullet which isn't available in our area.

They have a great outdoor area with picnic tables, games and a family friendly atmosphere. The very talented Nikki Talley was performing outside which was an added bonus, along with a great food truck from Bruno's Gastro Pub. We met some great people, enjoyed great beer and took a case home. Worth the trip!

Visited June 2014
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
6 attraction reviews
“Fun vibe great brews”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

This place is a great place to hang out an enjoy an evening with friends! Great beers, plenty of indoor seating and always a band and good truck with space outside!

Forest, Virginia
37 attraction reviews
“Good beers. Okay place. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

The beers here are good. The tasting room is ok - plenty of space to sit or recline. But cold inside! We would return.

22 attraction reviews
“What a fun happy hour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Stopped in to check out the brewery on way home of trip. A band and a food truck and a surprisingly large crowd made for a fun evening. This is apparently a very popular place. They are well known for their Get Bent IPA, I tried the kolsch and it was fantastic. Fire pit outdoors with seating/tables and corn hole. If you are driving up I-81this is definitely worth a quick stop in!

Visited December 2013