“Fine Dining in Salem” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #1 of 82 restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: This restaurant just opened in Salem, VA a month or two ago. It is wonderful!!! The best place to eat in this small town!
Salem, Virginia
“Fine Dining in Salem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

A great menu and good food in a fine dining atmosphere.A good wine list,and a small bar for cocktails round out a great dinner experience,in a small but elegant setting in Downtown Salem.

Visited August 2013

94% Recommend
Orleans, Massachusetts
“Great Choice in Salem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

After driving close to 12 hours we stopped in Salem, VA. I had read about the Blue Apron on Tripadvisor.com and I thought we should give it a try, but we were tired and hungry. My husband said, “We are going to the restaurant you picked out”. What a terrific restaurant, we were so happy to have found it. The menu offers a small and large size for most of the items. I wish more restaurants offered this option. The wait staff was attentive and well trained. I had the crab cake on roasted corn and artichokes, it was the best crab cake I have ever eaten, including the ones I have made myself. Scott, the chef, introduced himself as we were completing our meal, and I told him I loved the crab cake, he told me his secret ingredient, but you will have to visit the Blue Apron to find out what it is, I will not give away his secret!

• Visited November 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“Wonderful food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Like always both the food and the service were excellent. Everything is served beautifully and with wonderful taste combinations. My only complaint is the noise level, it can be almost impossible to hold a conversation. Bad enough that I will think carefully about returning at this point.

Visited November 2013
Christiansburg, Virginia
“best in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

My wife and I are well traveled and have eaten at many great restaurants around the world and consider ourselves foodies. This by far has been our best dining experience since moving to Christiansburg area 2years ago. My wife's scallops were spot on and my ribeye was cooked to perfection. Great portion sizes and priced for the quality that we received. The wait staff was attentive and the Executive Chef brought his grill cook out to meat I mean meet us. Fun place and will return. .

• Visited October 2013
Spring City, Pennsylvania
“Great little restaurant in Salem, VA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Recently we were traveling from Pennsylvania to North Carolina and were fortunate to find this amazing little restaurant in Salem, VA. We loved the food and the setting. We went on a Tuesday evening, and called ahead to make a reservation, so were seated shortly after we arrived. It filled up quickly. In addition to the excellent food, we had an excellent bottle of wine.
One of the things we liked about it was that entrees can be ordered in full or half portions. We had mussels to start, small but so sweet and in a wonderful broth, and I had the beet salad which was excellent. My husband had a 1/2 order of crab cakes--very good and filling, and I made the mistake of ordering a full portion of the ahi tuna. Delicious, but definitely too much food for me---especially since I had to have dessert.
This is a place we'll probably stop at again when we make another trip. We really enjoyed it!

• Visited October 2013