“VERY GOOD PIZZA” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Reidsville, North Carolina, United States
“VERY GOOD PIZZA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Stopped here for a quick lunch while in town. Very good pizza and garlic knots! Would like to go back to sample other menu items. very nice wait staff also.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

70% Recommend
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Good for a tired traveler.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Mamma's Pizza is conveniently close to Days Inn, and the staff are very friendly. The price is good, and the pizza is hot. Nothing fancy at all. But I would recommend it for a traveler.

Visited October 2012
Roanoke, Virginia
“S-L-O-W...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

The food is good. I had the vegetable stromboli, my daughter had the calzone and my other daughter ordered a small pepperoni pizza. The service is extremely slow. We were there for at least an hour and they weren't even busy. Next time, we won't eat in.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Roanoke, VA
“Decieving”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

A few people from work love this place so my husband and I along with our 5 yr old gave it a try. It must have been a bad night. The garlic knots were horrible, my husbands chicken parmigiana sub was soggy, my calzone was soggy and tasteless. Our 5 yr old didn't even like his pizza. I won't be going back.

• Visited May 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Great overall experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Recently ate here with my husband and 18 month old. We were pleasantly surprised at how delicious it was. The service was excellent and fast and the pizza and spaghetti with meatballs were yummy. The portions are huge but unfortunately we were on the road so we couldn't take it with us. This restaurant is not right off the interstate, but it's pretty close. Overall, great little pizza place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Mamma's Pizza? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mamma's Pizza, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.