“Wow! So nice, clean, new and friendly - the only place I will stay from now on!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Salem

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 14 hotels in Salem
No. VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2009

I left my 'Hotel Hell' and remembered seeing this new hotel when I exited the interstate, crossed my fingers they had an open room, and thankfully they did! Front desk was super nice and accommodating. Mind you, this place is so new it still smells like paint at times! Micros, fridges, free parking, free wireless, nice plasmas, multiple setting showerheads, beds and pillows are Holiday Inn quality through and through! The view (out the back) is of the Blue Ridge - and is beautiful! I was told there is a very nice, complimentary breakfast downstairs - I will check that out on my way to my meeting. I will be back!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business

161 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Salem? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Salem

Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Salem
Address: 991 Russell Drive, Salem, VA 24153
Location: United States > Virginia > Salem
Ranked #3 of 14 hotels in Salem
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Salem 2.5*
The newest addition to the heart of Blue Ridge is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Salem, VA! We are conveniently located to I-81 at exit 141, just a short drive to following area attractions : Roanoke College, Salem Civic Center, & James Moyer Complex. With our world class service and many Salem/Roanoke businesses, restaurants and attractions within walking distance or minutes from our front door, you ll discover why our guests have selected us as their preferred hotel in Roanoke Valley! This state-of-the-art hotel features special in room amenities such as free high-speed Internet access, 37 flat panel LCD TV and free local calls. Whether you are staying with us for business or pleasure, take time to relax and enjoy our outdoor swimming pool, business center, wireless Internet access in all public areas and fitness center. Points of Interest: Companies: General Electric, Carter Machinery, & Medeco. Hospitals: Lewis Gale Hospital, & Veterans Affairs Hospital. Universities: Roanoke College, Virginia Tech, Hollins University & Radford University. Local Attractions: Taubman Museum of Art, Virginia Museum of Transportation, & Dixie Caverns. Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Salem Virginia. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Salem, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.