“Enjoyed my stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Salem
Louisiana
“Enjoyed my stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2009

Saved around $20.00 off the regular room rate with the coupon book I got from the visitors center @ the state line. Check in was smooth and fast, with the desk attendant being very friendly and knowledgable about my questions concerning the location of the area restaurants. Room was clean, roomy, and comfortable. Breakfast was standard "continental" type fare. Only complaint I would say I have is that the pillows appeared to be too soft for my tastes, but that's why I carry my own with me. I would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone travelling through the area.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Just outside Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2007

I'm not a big fan of Comfort Inn and seeing the previous review, was worried about what we'd be getting, but this is the place my friends chose, and we wanted to be together, so I took a chance.

Turns out I was pleasantly surprised. The motel itself looks to be fairly old, but the room was newly refurbished and very clean. The bed was comfy, though nothing special, and there were several thoughtful amenities, such as a mini-fridge, hair dryer and coffee maker. Good selection of TV channels too.

The staff, especially the cleaning ladies, were very friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast had a pretty good spread, though not the best donuts, which is pretty much all I ate. None of my friends had any complaints about what they ate.

In all, a good experience!

• Liked — Clean, New Room, Friendly Cleaning Ladies
  • Disliked — Didn't use the pool, but it looked a little small
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Stafford Springs
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2006

Not the best room. Bathroom is dirty, and the room smells very musty and is not the cleanest. If we paid in the $50 range we would be ok, but paid closer to $80. The Holiday Inn down the road looks much nicer, and next trip will be staying there.

• Stayed August 2006, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!