“Very nice hotel, and staff” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Salem
“Very nice hotel, and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Myself and my mother stayed in this hotel about a week ago and I travel through Virginia often from West Virginia to South Carolina. The rooms are very nice the staff is friendly and if you ever need directions ask for the maintenance man, Walter.He was very helpful. Without his directions, my GPS was leading me in circles. I would highly recommend staying here!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Rooms are great front desk and breakfast staff very nice and helpful. Nigel and brew made sure I had everything I needed at breakfast and Heather was great when I checked in. I will definitely be staying again

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

My daughter was part of a team staying at Baymont and we were all very happy with our stay. No complaints here and as a matter of fact, we all agreed you couldn't find a nicer Hotel for a more reasonable rate. Being part of a traveling team we stay in many hotels and usually have to pay ridiculous rates for rooms that are no better so we think it's very nice they aren't charging double just because they feel they can. We will definitely be searching for and recommending Baymont Hotels in the future. Thank you for helping make a great weekend even better!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Heather S, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Salem Roanoke Area, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you! We enjoyed your team very much and hope you come back next year!
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My family and I checked in, and the whole place looked brand new, like it might have been just built. It was so clean, neat and pretty, not one piece of paper on the floor, My husband and the kids and I, didn't want to leave, since this place looks better than the home we live in, we love the breakfast, good food, and all the friendly staff, are great. The night auditor, I think his name plate said Nigel, was so accommodating, he should get a raise lol., no really the staff is A+.

Room Tip: I would take any room in this beautiful Motel/hotel
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
This is so great to hear, thanks so much! We try hard to make our hotel like home and we love to hear this feedback. Please come and visit us again soon
Fayetteville, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The linens were clean although we could have used more of them since the heat didn't work. We stayed with a group for the Shamrock Festival Volleyball tournament and no one in our group was happy with the accommodations. While my room wouldn't heat up, others complained of too much heat in their rooms. The hallway smelled in some places like an ashtray and in others like cheap carpet fresh that activated my allergies. The rooms and hallways were repainted recently. You could tell by the splatters (of red paint!). For $50-60/ night it would be a reasonable deal. For $100/night, no way.

Room Tip: Either pick the first floor so you don't have to walk up stairs, or the second floor so you don...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Thanks for the review of our hotel! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we are doing. We are happy to report that we will be doing away with all smoking rooms and will now be nonsmoking only. Then we will not have to use any sprays which may aggravate allergies in the hallways. We apologize for that and sorry to hear your heat unit was either not working good enough or working too well. We spoke with most team members at checkout time and we always ask of everyone, how was the stay? Everyone we spoke to was happy and had no complaints with their rooms.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Salem Roanoke Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Salem Roanoke Area

Address: 179 Sheraton Dr., Salem, VA 24153
Location: United States > Virginia > Salem
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Salem
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Salem Roanoke Area 2*
COMPLETELY RENOVATED inside & out 120 room Hotel. Located directly off I-81. Nearby Salem Civic Center and Moyer's Sports Complex. Many restaurants and shopping within 1 mile. Beautiful mountain views and hiking on the Appalachian Trail. Features amenities such as seasonal adult & kiddie pool, free deluxe continental breakfast with hot items, WIFI, business center, fitness center, laundry room, banquet & meeting facilities. All rooms accessible from interior corridors. Expansive outdoor areas with Gazebos. All newly decorated rooms have coffeemakers, hairdryers, digital safes, irons, ironing boards and new flat screen televisions. Fridges & microwaves available upon request ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Wyndham, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Salem Roanoke Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Salem Quality Inn
Quality Inn Salem

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Salem Roanoke Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.