“Clean, Comfortable Rooms, Good Value, Limited Wireless Internet” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Plus Charlottesville Airport Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN Plus Charlottesville Airport Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Plus Charlottesville Airport Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5920 Seminole Trail, Ruckersville, VA 22968-0900   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ruckersville
Austin, Texas
“Clean, Comfortable Rooms, Good Value, Limited Wireless Internet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

Rooms were clean and comfortable (it was somewhat cold out but was able to keep a good temperature). Price was very good, but the wireless internet access was spotty at best.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

Can't beat the location to the Albermarle airport. Wi fi is iffy in the rooms, but you can sit in the lobby to access. rooms are fine, didn't take advantage of much else. Great mexican restaurant just down the road where a lot of locals were eating dinner.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2011

I stayed at this hotel in December. The rooms are very clean, the staff is helpful and the price is not bad. I found the staff assisted me with my needs each day and the housekeeping staff cleaned the rooms nicely each day as well. The price is also fair for the location. Huge fitness center. I would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Warwick, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2011

We stayed here for two nights and found the room very clean, the beds comfortable, and the staff very friendly. We enjoyed breakfast but did not have need of any other amenities. If we are in the area again we will plan on returning.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Ventura, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

I visit here often and always stay at the Best Western. It is clean, comfortable, quiet, nice people, adequate workout room, and a simple breakfast to get the day going. My only issues would be poor AT&T cell service unless I'm on the top floor but that is more an AT&T problem.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better reception for those with AT&T service
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Chester, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

we stayed here following a concert in Charlottesville and booked last minute through Hotwire.com. Hotel is nothing special...Bathroom needed some cleaning...hair was all over floor and in shower, but we checked in late and I was too tired to call to have it cleaned so I threw some extra towels on the floor....Breakfast was decent and the blonde lady was very kind that worked the breakfast area as well as the last night gentleman working the front desk. Stephanie at the front desk was extremely rude when checking out I was shocked in the way she spoke to us...and word to the wise...if you book 3rd party using priceline, hotwire, etc....you will be treated like second class which is absolutely ridiculous.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
jillianp1, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Charlottesville Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 4, 2011
Dear Valued Guest:

We greatly appreciate your taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at our hotel. From reading your review, I was alarmed by your comments indicating the room not being properly cleaned and the front desk agent's attitude. I would greatly appreciate if you could please contact me directly via e-mail at jpeatross@bwcville.com or via phone at 434-985-1855 so I can personally follow up. This is not the level of cleanliness or service our award winning hotel is known for and I would like the opportunity to make it right. I look forward to hearing from you. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so we can provide you the exemplary service we are known for.

At Your Service,
Jillian Peatross
Alexandria, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

As someone who comes from hospitality industry, My BAE Systems team and I had received an excellent guest service which always had been combined with smile, ready to help and great attitude from all the staff. However, I would like to single out few individuals I encountered at the hotel who helped me complete some administrative tasks, Stephanie, Judy and a gentleman I don't remember his name also at the front desk, and of course the cheerful lady by the name of Laura, who was just wonderful and someone you must see and meet while having your breakfast and to start your new day. Please be proud of your team of service providers, for me to take my time from my busy schedule and write about it, is already something. Please keep up the good work. Fouad Lghzaoui.

Room Tip: Business center was just fine, only down turn about it is a small and not too many computers, but it...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Lghzaoui,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate your kind words regarding the staff and amenities of the hotel. In fact, many of the amenities we offer for administrative uses were a direct result of feedback from members of your company's previous groups (i.e. scanner/copier/printer and scanner in business center). We hope to see you again should your travels return you to our area!

At Your Service,
Jillian Peatross

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Charlottesville Airport Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!