“Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

We went there and got a small pizza wich was more then enough for us and cheese sticks and it was great the staff was very nice and got our food very quick would go again

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Denver, Colorado
“Great Italian, worth the pit stop.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

Stopped in here on my way to DC for dinner and a chance to get off the road for a while. With not too many options in Ruckersville that are not fast food, I thought I would take a chance here and I was pleasantly surprised.

The food is relatively inexpensive and an excellent value considering that the portions are HUGE. I enjoyed the spinich lasagne which was by far the best white sauced lansagne I think I have ever had and the spinich was truly an ingrediant rather than an afterthought.

The service was great as well. The waitstaff are friendly and were prompt with everything. I will definitely make plans to eat here again when I am passing through on another trip to DC.

• Visited October 2011
Charlottesville, Virginia
“yum yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

Have been going there on and off since they opened the doors love their pizza even requested it for my birthday this yr.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego
“Good value family restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2011

Vinnys is a fun family restaurant which offers a diverse menu of both Italian and American favorites. The portions are huge. Thankfully they offered a "personal" pizza (10") which was perfect for two. Coupled with a shared large caesar salad, we left very satisfied. We did of course balance our meal with a couple of drafts from the short but adequate beer roster.
Vinny's was better than average food, quick smiley faced service, and Spartan ambiance. Though we didn't have any with us, there were plenty of happy kids there. The place is favored by local families of all ages. Probably not a good first date restaurant, but a great value date place!
We'll be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Charlottesville, Virginia
“BBQ & King Kong pizzas are the best.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2010

Nice little Italian/Pizza place. Has numerous specialty pizzas, all great. A good assortment of traditional Italian cuisine. Also has soups,salads and sandwiches. Great service, even when they are busy. Great prices on beverages. I have been going here since I was five, and I have never had a bad experience.