“Great Corned Beef Dinner” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Roanoke, Virginia
“Great Corned Beef Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

But the furniture is old and shakey. And the place is dirty. Makes me nervous about what the kitchen must look like. I like the good selections of beer,ale, and pilsners. Best Corned Beef Dinner in town----if rather high priced. They need to clean this place up and invest in some new tables and chairs!

Visited February 2013

“Always a return customer.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

My family loves the food here. The Bookmaker (cheesesteak sandwich) is amazing! We have ordered steaks twice and they were cooked to medium rare perfection. I ordered the Gaelic Ribeye and thought it sounded good. I can honestly say I have never had a bite of steak melt in my mouth but it did. The burgers are good too. The corned beef is tasty but the cabbage is rather bland. My only complaint is the service on our last visit. Ordering and food brought to the table was quick but the waitress never checked on us. My wife also had to ask for the check. There are no major complaints and I have suggested this place to a lot of people. Thanks Annie Moore's we will return in 2 weeks.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Next time I am in Roanoke, I will eat here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We went in as a large group. Service was great and the staff friendly. My only issue was that when we requested bread and butter for the table it came at 95 cents a roll. Such a nice place you would think they would bake their own Irish Soda bread or other non-white breads to go with their very good food. Other then that, food was delicious and was a good value

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Good food and nice atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Pecan crusted brie for starters. Nice selection of beer. Food is OK but not great. Service is unpredictable.

Visited January 2013
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Our family frequents this restaurant weekly! The atmosphere is wonderful, lively music on the weekends, terrific bar, and have not had one bad experience with any of the food or wait staff.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere