“Highly recommend - gray food at a great price.” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Virginia
“Highly recommend - gray food at a great price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

While traveling I81 in southwest Virginia my traveling companion and I decided to try Hollywood's Restaurant & Bakery based on all the god reviews on Trip-Advisor.
We both were very pleased with our entrees.

Try their Grit Cakes...Roasted jalapeno cream sauce over our house-made southern fried grit cakes as your appetizer the are amazing!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Washington, DC
“Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I saw good reviews so i thought it would give it a shot. Great little place. It looks like a little cafe or small diner, but I am guessing that as serious chef decided to provide an upgraded cuisine. So it looks like a place that you'd likely get a BLT or burger, but instead serves up some really creative, well prepared dishes. Certainly worth a stop.

Visited November 2012
Framingham
“Great Family Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

We stopped for lunch with the kids, and we loved Hollywood's! The food was delicious and not your run of the mill chicken fingers and burgers. I had a cup of broccoli and cheddar soup and the salmon salad - great! The servers were very friendly and the owner stopped at our table to chat. It's not far off the highway, and well worth the trip. We'll be back!

Carroll County, Maryland
“Worth driving to Exit 146 to eat and stay over night.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Very popular and excellent wait staff. Wife and I enjoyed our entrees and dessert. The place was packed at 6 PM on a Tuesday! We would stay at the Marriott Fairview again just to have dinner here.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Roanoke, VA
“Consistently delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We only make it here a few times a year but we LOVE Hollywood's! Our most recent visit occurred because I had family visiting from out of town and they asked that they go back to the restaurant we took them to SEVEN MONTHS AGO. If that doesn't tell you what kind of positive impression this place leaves, nothing will. I highly recommend the Hollywood Cobb Salad--it's a huge portion and absolutely delicious (in fact, I get it pretty much every time we go). This restaurant is easily accessible right off I-81 but it's not your typical roadside diner at all--easily one of the best local restaurants in town! High quality ingredients, delicious recipes, great service.

• Visited November 2012