“Yummy Food in a Comfy Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Bakery, Vegetarian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Fishers, IN
“Yummy Food in a Comfy Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

My sister-in-law and I went to Hollywood's for lunch the day after Thanksgiving. I had a club sandwich on rye with sweet potatoe fries and she had a spinach salad with a side of sweet potato fries. My sandwich was very good- just the right size- not so huge that I couldn't eat it all. Ingredients were fresh. My sister-in-law's salad was also very fresh and tasty. The sweet potato fries were excellent (we're both fans of those)! Our orders were taken promptly and the meals came out REALLY quickly. Our drink glasses were kept filled throughout the meal. Good service!

We really enjoyed this cozy restaurant!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Cedar Bluff
“a satisfying experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

I had the task of choosing a restaurant for two brother-in-laws, their wives, a nephew in college,my husband and myself. I chose this restaurant because of the reviews and was not sorry. Although we arrived at 6:30 on a Fri. night and they were busy, we only waited about 20 min.
The manager on duty was very attentive and thoughtful.Everyone ordered a different entree and no one was disapppointed. My only complaint was I was so full of the wonderful "Catfish Matrimony" that I did not have room for dessert. Three of our party did order dessert and they looked wonderful.

north carolina
“Don't let the outside fool you...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

This was such a hidden gem that I believe too many folks drive right by. It's location is in an older building with banner/wooden signage that would indicate "greasy spoon." BUT the inside is a whole different atmosphere: bright, modern, colorful, comfy...

Excellent service with good beer and wine selection -- I went for a local selection on tap and ordered a Sunshine wrap and salad for dinner. (Several veggie friendly selections were available.) My food was tasty and the salad so fresh. The restaurant also has a bakery and I went for a cream puff and coffee -- needed a box to take most of that with me! But they had cakes and brownies galore to satisfy the pickiest sweet tooth... Everything was reasonably priced so go ahead and get dessert too. Hope to return...

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Roanoke, Virginia
“Yummo!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

I have been here 3 times and it's delicious. The crab cakes are my favorite thing on the menu. Not much filler in them and they are delish!! Recommend you try it out if you are in the area!!

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Comfort Food for the weary road warrior”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

When you don't know for sure what you want...........Hollywood's menu will be sure to HIT THE SPOT. I frequent this place and have taken clients and friends alike here. All agree it is good. WARNING.........Leave room for the Chocolate Cream Puff...........its BIG and its GOOD.

Robin, Mateja, and Brandy all took great care of me today for a late lunch.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere