“The place to be for watching sports” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #245 of 415 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: American
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“The place to be for watching sports”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I've never seen so many screens in one place outside of Mission Control in Houston--we had our choice of golf, basketball, NASCAR, soccer, and I forget what else. Amazing.

On the Friday night we went, the service was quick and (perhaps a bit too) perky. I hate it when a server is clearly reciting a script in a "Suzy Cheerleader" voice, like flight attendants do. Turns me right off. But still, she was very competent and served us well.

The food was hot and tasty--we had the teriaki wings as an appetizer, DH had a burger, and I had a chicken wrap. Prices are decent, too.

If you're looking for a place to watch the game with friends, this is it.

Visited February 2013

Staunton, Virginia
“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

I really can say anything about the food because we never had a chance to order anything. Went 1/10/13 around 3:00. Waited for a hostess, a waitress, someone, anyone to even acknowledge our presence - nothing. We left and went shopping. We stopped back by on our way out of the mall because it was 5:00 and we wanted to avoid the work traffic for awhile. Should have learned my lesson at 3, because this time, there was a wait and not a person in sight to seat patrons, give us a wait time, etc. We left for good this time and I definitely learned my lesson after the second time. This is a real shame because they are (possibly) the only sit-down restaurant inside the mall. They are at an entrance and their location is supreme. Unfortunately, location means squat if you never get acknowledged.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bloomington, Illinois
“Wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Was close to motel and the staff is friendly. Food was good and service was fast. Beer specials daily.

Visited July 2012
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“great place to watch a game and drink a dink a beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Had a server named Kelly was very responsive and the wings were good, but could of been spicier. Had the Asian wings.Could use a bigger selection of micro-brews

Visited September 2012
Roanoke, Virginia, United States
“Terrible food, Terrible service, Long waits”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Went to BWW at Valley View last night with a friend and my parents. Ordered a Guiness draft. The keg was obviously old, the beer was flat and tasted funny. I drank it anyway. Ordered apps while I waited for my parents to arrive. They were "ok". When my parents arrived, she took my mom's drink order and completely ignored my dad and didnt even ask what he wanted. When she came back, he asked her for a corona with a lime, it came out, no lime. Didnt see her again for a long time. She came to get food order. I ordered mango habenero wings, dad ordered a flat bread pizza, mom got a salad. Waited for about 45 minutes. No napkins, no silverware. waited 5 more minutes for that. Mom said her salad was great. My wings were NOT mango habanero, they were honey BBQ (YUCK), I ate them anyway fearing I would never see my server again. Dad's pizza was cold. I ordered an iced tea and never could get a straw. We asked for the checks (2) I used a CC and my parents used cash. MY bill was $42 and theirs was $21 and my dad gave her $25, She came back to the table and had charged my CC $21 and told my dad he owed more money....THIS BLEW MY MIND. HOW STUPID! I told her she got them backwards and she was like...AWWWWW...DUH. Several minutes later she came back with dad's change and my tickets where she credited then charged the right amount. Im sure it took a team of morons to figure this out! NEVER AGAIN will I set foot in this horrible place.

• Visited August 2012