“Nice but noisey” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 39 Hotels in Roanoke
Mertztown, Pennsylvania
“Nice but noisey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

Room was very nice, but walls seemed paper thin. Heard conversations from neighbors as if I were sitting in their room. Otherwise, this is a very nice hotel convenient to I81, Roanoke, and the airport. Breakfast was good, the room spacious, and the staff was friendly. Overall the stay was very good and I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Natalie S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Thank you for your kind words about our guest rooms and staff.

We look foward to welcoming you back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

We stayed here the night before moving our daughter into her dorm at Virginia Tech. The location is convenient to a variety of restaurants, and a large shopping mall. It was easy to find, parking areas are clean and well lit. The front desk staff were all very friendly, the common areas were comfortable and spacious.

Bedding: comfortable mattress, clean comfortable bedding, plenty of pillows
Bathroom: large, plenty of storage space, large fluffy towels, well lit
Breakfast: pretty standard hotel breakfast. Waffle station, scrambled eggs, bacon, oatmeal, cereal, fruit, yogurt and pastries. Everything was fresh, plentiful, and well presented.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
We are so happy to hear you had a great weekend moving your daughter into school.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Upper Chichester, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Motel is in excellent condition, staff is very friendly & efficient. Located very close to a shopping mall which is a great place to walk around after driving all day. Many restaurants in the immediate vicinity offering a variety of cuisine. We stay here frequently on our trips through this area. The I-81 route offers a pleasant and beautiful driving alternative to I-95/85 when traveling from Northeast to points south.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words about our facility and our staff.

We hope you will come back and see us.
baltimore, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

my family and i stayed here two times during our vacation, great staff, clean hotel, quiet and easily accessible from the highway. we followed the reviews on trip adviser when we decided on staying there.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for reconoizing our great staff and clean hotel.

We appreciate your feedback.

Please come back and see us soon!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I travel frequently for work and never know exactly what I'm going to get- I arrived WAY early (like HOURS before check-in time) on Sunday and both of the people at the front desk (Eva and Geraldine) were extremely accommodating. They saw that I was tired and offered me a complimentary breakfast while they sorted out a room for me- the breakfast was great and the coffee was necessary! They prepared a room for me and I was able to get into the room way before check-in time. The hotel and room are clean- and I continue to be pleasantly surprised. I'll definitely stay here when I come back to Roanoke.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the shoutout to Eva and Geraldine.

I'm so glad to hear that they used teamwork to get your room ready when you needed it.

I hope you will come and see us!
Centreville, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

This is a new hotel (completed in April 2014) and it showed. Access off the main road (581) was easy and parking plentiful. Everything was spotless and fresh. Check-in was a snap and the staff was friendly and efficient. Our room looked as if we were its first visitors and was of generous proportions. The bed was very comfortable, getting the “thumbs-up” from my wife who has back problems. The common areas were tastefully decorated and inviting. Best of all, the price was very reasonable. Although my favorite hotel in Roanoke remains the elegant Hotel Roanoke, this Hampton Inn is an excellent alternative, especially if cost is a consideration.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your detailed review.

We love hearing about great stay.

I appreciate your recognition of the great value that Hampton Inns provide.

I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you find yourself in Roanoke.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Visiting friends and stayed with our little kids. Very nice, walls were a little thin, hearing shower and flushing but otherwise quite. Very state of the art amenities. I would stay here again. Hot breakfast served and it was great!!! And the kids loved to pool, nice workout room too but didn't get to go, but it looked nice. Try the hotel out.

Stayed August 2014
Thank you for your comments about our decor, breakfast, and pool.

I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in Roanoke.