“Dolly and the staff provide excellent customer service.” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
2X HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 39 Hotels in Roanoke
“Dolly and the staff provide excellent customer service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

They genuinely care about you being happy here, and prove it each minute of your stay! What a great experience. Dolly took care of a housekeeping issue I had very professionally and proved their standards are quite high! I was impressed. Don't hesitate to ask for anything. They are great!

• Stayed July 2014
Natalie S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words.

I will make sure that Dolly knows how complimentary you were.

Please come back and see us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

After arriving at the Hyatt across the street and being told they didn't have our reserved room (just wrote a review before this one) after an 8-hr drive with two little kids, we went across the street to Hampton. Good choice! They had a nice king suite with sofa bed available, which had microwave, fridge, spacious bathroom. The hotel provided a nice complimentary breakfast, including hot food. They had a decent-sized indoor pool. There are several restaurants in the area to choose from, including being right near a big mall and a Walmart. Just a 15 minute drive into downtown Roanoke. Would stay here again!

• Stayed June 2014
Natalie S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
I'm so glad to hear that we could accomidate you after your long drive with your childern.

Long Island, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

This new Hampton Inn is new, clean, modern and follows Hampton Inn's new style with nice lobby's, bigger rooms, nice bathrooms.

Love the stand up showers instead of a tub.

This is a much better property then the older Hampton Inn close to the airport.

Definitely the best property near the Roanoke airport and one of the better local properties.
If they keep the free internet fast without slowing it down to force you to buy their "faster" net, this will be my new Roanoke property.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Natalie S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you for staying with us!

I promise you to never charge anything for wireless internet, even for better speed.

I want our beautiful property to be your Roanoke property!

Please ask for me the next time you stay with us! I'd love to met you.
Mayfield, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Stayed for two nights. It was my birthday and Althea Green at the front desk was wonderful. I mentioned that I was retired Army & she gave us a fantastic upgrade to a studio room. The hotel is hard to find due to that there are several Valley View Roads, West, North etc. The hotel needs to put up directional signs on the interstate & the other roads. My only complaint was that you could not close the door to the toilet/shower area without squeezing into the area between the shower & toilet. Poor design.however, the entire hotel staff was friendly & helpful. Natalie Schneider, the hotel manager was a sweet heart. The morning front desk clerk, whose name I did not get, was great as we conversed in German. Great place to stay while in Roanoke.

Room Tip: Call for directions.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful review!

It was great to meet you. The women at the desk at check out was Dolly.

I will pass your kind words along to both Dolly and Althea.

Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This is a very clean and well-designed hotel. The breakfast was offered with many choices and a beautiful area to eat!. Complimentary newspapers--love that!. But my room was directly behind the elevators and I had a very poor night's sleep. The management was terrific and resolved the issue to my satisfaction. I will always look for Hampton Inns

Room Tip: Stay in a room away from elevators.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Natalie S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank you for staying with us.

I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast and newspapers.

Thank you as well for giving us the oppertunty to address your bad night's sleep.

I hope that you will come back and see us.
Bessemer, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We are Hilton Honor members & arrived for a one night stay. They had not already assigned us a room & I think the desk clerk Bryan could tell how road weary we were & he gave us a room upgrade. It was also my birthday so I thought that was so nice of him. I didn't realize how nice til I got to the room. It was a studio room number 201. It had 2 queen beds, a sofa bed couch, a wet bar with a sink, micro, & fridge. It had a large sink/counter area & a separate potty/tub area. There was a 7' long desk area in the middle if the room with a flat screen tv hanging from the wall. It was the nicest room we have ever stayed in. Bryan said the property is new. The a/c unit was quiet. The breakfast was waffles, pastries, scrambled eggs, steak & peppers to make wraps, oatmeal. Very nice property, very reasonable price & excellent service. I can't say enough praises for Bryan & the property.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Natalie S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Thank you for recognizing Bryan and our beautiful new hotel!

I hope you come back and see us.
Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is a new (April 2014) Hampton Inn with the new style rooms and lobby area. The rooms are very large and well configured. The working area is also large and the room has more than enough outlets close by the desk for cell phones, computers, etc. The hotel was quiet, even though it is very near the glide path to the airport. The only problem was the Internet access, which only worked about 1/2 the time over the 3 days I was there.

Room Tip: I always choose a high floor, away from the elevator.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Natalie S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Thank you for your kind words! I'm so happy yo hear you enjoyed your stay.

Our fiber line for our internet was cut, causing the outage, but it has been fixed.

I hope you come back and see us!