“Recommended!!” 5 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #14 of 37 hotels in Roanoke
“Recommended!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond to make my stay a very pleasant one. I recommend this to anyone who wants a great place to stay in Roanoke.

• Stayed April 2012

92 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012 via mobile

Right off the highway, dropped in withou reservation got 2 queen room for $122. Hotel is very good shape. Nice clean room, comfortable beds, free wifi. Free breakfast decent and very friendly staff.

• Stayed April 2012
Seneca, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2012

I travel a couple times a year to Pennsylvania from South Carolina and usually do the trip in one day, but while visiting in Pennsylvania I hurt my back. I knew that I would not be able to do the trip in one day going back South Carolina, so decided to stop at Roanoke Exit 143. Pulled in at the Fairfield Inn and from the time of my greeting of the front desk until I left that morning everyone was so friendly. My room was very clean, bathroom nice and big. Being that my back was hurting, I retired to my room and put my P.J's on. Between the wireless internet and the awesome king bed I was very content. Did leave the room once to get a late nite snack! The front desk clerk told me they had a complimentary breakfast in the morning and again it was awesome. It had everything you could imagine,very clean and the women who took care of it was so nice and wonderful and anyone coming in the dinning room she was asking your name and introducing you to other people in the dinning room too. I just felt like I was family there!!! Everyone was so nice and I will be staying there again. I decided that it was much nicer to do my trip in two days and so Exit 143, Roaknoke, Virginia- Fairfield Inn is going to be my place to stay going or coming. Thank you all for making my short stay so nice. And to the women who was taking care of the morning breakfast bar....you are such a inspiration. Not because of keeping the breakfast bar clean and nice and attending to everyone, but because you were a survior of cancer. Your outllook on your battle with cancer is couragous! Bless you and I hope you continue to do well! Thank you all again!!!!!

Room Tip: I think you can't go wrong with any room!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Ithaca, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

Stayed here over the Christmas Holiday. Not very many guest in residence at the time. We were warned that the housekeeping staff was given the holiday off for Christmas day, but it didn't have any effect on our stay. Very clean room with a nice breakfast provided. Located very close to I-81, but no traffic noise. Hotel set back from the street. Worth the price.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Seaford, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2012

We spent the night here on Dec. 26, 2011 on our way to Pigeon Forge TN. The hotel is right off the interstate, easy to get to as it has a traffic light. The front desk was very friendly, check in was easy. We got to our room and could not get the heat to come on, the person at the front desk came to our room immediately and got it working for us. The room was clean and comfortable, looks like a new hotel, and the room was good size.
The breakfast bar in the morning was very good also, and the lady working it, Geraldine, was exceptional.
We would definitely recommend this hotel to all.

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor, near a side entrance. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Lebanon, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2011 via mobile

This is a convenient, clean, friendly place to stay in Roanoke. The place seems very new and the staff is very friendly. I have a feeling this will be our one night stop over during our many journeys to Georgia. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed December 2011
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

I recently returned to Roanoke and a number of hotels were already booked. I decided to stay at the Fairfield Inn and was pleased with my decision. The hotel is very clean and the staff is efficient. The room (executive king) was fairly spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast bar is nothing to write home about as far as food, but Ms. G who tends to the bar was a joy. I stayed for three nights, and she not only remembered my name, but those of other travelers as well. It was a great way to start off a day, and she always made me smile. The hotel is right off of I-81, so convenient for travelers. I had business in downtown Roanoke, and the commute was only about 5-10 minutes even in rush hour. I would stay again.

Room Tip: I stayed in an executive king, which I believe is a little larger than a regular room and has a sepa...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke North? Share your experiences!