“Why is this place always busy?” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #92 of 377 Restaurants in Roanoke
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Why is this place always busy?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I must be missing something. I can make better Italian food than this place. There are so many local Italian restaurants that offer far superior food for a lot less money. Sorry, I don't get it.

Visited November 2012

Roanoke, Virginia
“If they ever remove the Steak Gorgonzola-Alfredo from the menu, I won't be going back :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Its Olive Garden, what more is there to say. I like to try new things each time so I don't get stuck on one thing, but I just can't help it, the Steak Agorgonzola Alfredo is by far my favorite....mouth watering now just thinking about it! The lobster cannoli is very good too

“usually excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Better than average Olive Garden and so quite popular. Service is always good. Particularly like the chicken parm, chicken scampi and mini desserts.

“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

The food is fantastic and the service is always great as well. The only negative thing I would have to say is I've never been there where the wasn't a considerable wait time. However, I have found this Olive Garden to be worth the wait!

Roanoke, Virginia
“Foods great service .. Eh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

I an fond of Olive Garden. This one us no exception. The only complaint that I have is that the soup (zuppa tusc) is never quite right. The waitstaff is also lacking in this particular branch. There is a few whom are competent but a handful that are always awful and unattentive to our needs.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere