“a nice seafood restaurant and good menu...” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #269 of 415 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Seafood
Charlotte,NC
“a nice seafood restaurant and good menu...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

It was not very busy on a Saturday night which can make you nervous but the food was good and the service was very good....not huge portions which makes sense !

Visited October 2013

“It's great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I highly recommend Parker's. Salem and Roanoke are very blessed to have seafood of this quality available in their backyard.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Roanoke, Virginia
“Go to Red Lobster”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Wow.....how disappointing. Our family ate there last night. The restaurant looked clean, and we had a nice table, and our server was very nice and helpful. However, when our food came, things rapidly changed. There is nothing fresh about this food. The baked potato tasted like it had been cooked the day before and heated up. They served the worst slaw....none of us could eat it. I thought it tasted sour. I opened my sour cream and put it on my baked potato, and It was absolutely outdated. I couldn't eat my potato after that. The steak my husband had was horrible.... My Mother ordered chicken, and it was so tough she couldn't eat it. I ordered popcorn shrimp and chicken tenders........ha...... The shrimp was so small, you could hardly see it, and the chicken tenders were anthing but tender. It was a horrible experience, and we paid a small fortune for it. Years ago, when Parkers was at Roanoke Salem Plaza, it was delicious. It's anything but delicious now. Do yourself a favor and don't go there. You could go to Red Lobster and not spend a penny more, and have food that you can actually eat.

The Anderson Family......

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Don't go”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

We got to the restraunt and it was fairly slow during what I would call dinner rush. We got seated right away and the waitress was nice and friendly but that was about it. I got a seafood platter and it was gross. Trust me I will eat ANYTHING and I couldn't even choke it down. It was bland, a little undercooked and mildly warm.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Martinsville, Virginia
“Great family restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Beautiful restaurant, great atmosphere. First time going there was a pleasure. Radio playing aloud softly was surprisingly and pleasantly tuned to Spirit FM Christian station. Wasn't sure how to choose the portion sizes to order. I chose a small portion of popcorn shrimp. It was just enough to eat, but would probably order the medium size next time which is more like a regular plate elsewhere. Not the best seafood I've eaten, but would try them again. It was good. However, they need to give you more than two hushpuppies. A bit pricey, didn't see any daily specials on the menu.

• Visited March 2013