“Love the sweets” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
“Love the sweets”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Have eaten here several times in the last 6 weeks and plan to make this a regular stop. Last time I had a wrap and the pita was a little tough, but the food is always tasty, and I especially like the tabbouli. Definitely try the sweets -- the nammoura is fabulous, and the date mahmoul are also very good. I plan to work my way through all the desserts!

Visited July 2013

Roanoke, Virginia
“GREAT Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

The Lamb is excellent as an entrée or as a wrap. Also the white yogurt sauce is wonderful. The restaurant is very small, so arrive early for lunch or dinner to ensure a seat.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Long Beach, CA
“A taste of home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

The one thing we have missed since we moved from metropolitan CA to rural VA is Mediterranean food. It was such a joy to discover this restaurant. We has the lamb chops and the Cedars Salad. Delightful to the palate!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Roanoke, Virginia
“Good Job”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Went for lunch and was not disappointed. Though a bit loud and a bit hollow sounding it did not distract from our food. We both had wraps and they came quickly, with generous portions and seasoned oh so well. My Chicken Schwarma was loaded with chicken, spiced to make it definately Lebanese, but surprisingly dry otherwise. A tad thicker (the sauce dripped out and was a great dip for my fries) in the sauce would solve that. My wife had the Hummus wrap and it was excellent. Get the Hummus Appy, you will love the sweet/sour bite.

Visited July 2013
Virginia, United States
“Even better than we expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

My husband and I stopped by last week, not sure what to expect by feeling adventurous. Friends had told me good things, so I was already hoping to try the mezza menu. We went with the deluxe, which is 10 choices from the menu AND we ordered a kebab combo platter for two. This was a HUGE amount of food (our server suggested we move to a bigger table, she was right!) and the price was super, about $60. We ate until we were stuffed, took the rest home and had another huge meal the next night, this time with our kids. Everything was SO good. There was a great selection of grilled meats, sausages, side dishes and veggies, all with nice variations of spice and seasoning. The yogurt and pita bread seemed homemade.

The service was also exceptional. They didn't have an ABC license when we were there, so they let us order, then walk down to a nearby bar for a drink. When we got back they had held our our table and were keeping our hot selections warm for us. The server was very accommodating and the chef/owner stopped by our table. I'd heard him offering to make a custom "very" hot sauce for another table, so I asked them to bring us a dish of that and an extra dish of the garlic butter for our take-home. Very friendly and helpful with suggestions for meal choices.

We can't wait to go again, there's still so much on the menu we haven't tried yet. I wish they had a bigger space because it's going to be packed as soon as everyone in town finds out how good it is!

• Visited July 2013