“Great Service and Great Food!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Roanoke, Virginia
“Great Service and Great Food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Had a really good experience tonight at Beamer's 25. The service was awesome. I requested a booth seat and our server Mike immediately accommodated our request. He was also very informative about the nights specials and desert options. I often have a hard time deciding what I want and I really appreciated his patience, especially when deciding whether or not I could squeeze in desert. My boyfriend and I both had steak. The restaurant is more known for offering various styles of the burger. I was pleased to find that both our steaks were cooked to perfection and just as good, if not better than any other steakhouse in town. I was also delighted when Chef David came by our table to make sure our steaks were prepared and served to our liking. We will definitely be back very soon!! Thank you for the awesome dining experience :)

• Visited December 2012

80% Recommend
“Not what I thought. Pleasantly surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

Heard about Beamers 25 an assumed it was another sports bar with crummy frozen fried food. I was sure surprised to find a restaurant not a bar. They have a great beer selection and the best crab cake sandwich I have had in a long time. I spoke with the manager for sometime and he told me that although people do come here to watch sports that they never intended to be a full-out sports bar but a restaurant owned by a sports figure. The place was pretty slick. I ate at a table in the bar and Valerie the bartender was great. I spent more than I planned but the crab-cake sandwich was worth the $12 and the beer flight of 6 was well worth it.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice place for a good meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

Went on a Tuesday night. Not very busy. Service was real good. Food was very good. Beer selection was outstanding. Hip cool place to hang out.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
High Point, North Carolina
“Great burger joint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Definitely a great experience for us. We are foodies and really appreciate a good burger. We didn't want to ruin our dinner later, so we shared a meal. We had the Steve-O, which is a burger topped with a over medium egg and bacon. Terrific flavor to the burger, egg cooked perfectly, bacon perfect, and the bun was delicious! A great beer selection as well. Fries were delicious, however we were disappointed that they didn't have malt vinegar. Unusual for an upscale burger/fry establishment!

• Visited November 2012
Roanoke, Virginia
“Potential here...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

The food is really great here, and never had a bad experience with my food. It restaurant is a bit confusing with what it is trying to be... It has the modern look of a more fancy sit down restaurant, but is still tries to be a sports bar. The beers on tap are pretty expensive compared to other restaurants. You can tell this is a new place as the service is sub-par compared to the food. A lot of potential at this restaurant, and a good classy burger spot.

• Visited November 2012