“Nice place, new, clean, close to a lot of things” 5 of 5 stars
Review of MainStay Suites Airport

Save Saved
You added MainStay Suites Airport to your Saves list
MainStay Suites Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5080 Valley View Blvd., 5070 Valley View Blvd, Roanoke, VA 24012   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 38 Hotels in Roanoke
Annandale, Virginia
“Nice place, new, clean, close to a lot of things”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

We stayed here for a funeral (2 days) and it was very nice. A little tricky with the GPS but, easy once you see it. Nice place located with in a mall type area. Plenty of shopping choices and eateries. Definitely would stay again clean and nice. Big rooms with kitchenettes and separate "living" room. 2 nice tv's a small putting green outside if interested. Nice breakfast bar as well.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

I have stayed there several times & my daughter I I love it. Jennifer & Curtis at the front desk could not be more helpful about anything you request. Upgraded this past weekend to a two bedroom, 2 bath suite. I do not like hotels but this is a favorite.

Room Tip: They only have 4 2 bedroom suites, 1 is smoking.. This room is wonderful.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
North, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

Curtis was very polite, knows her job, does it well and quick. We were impressed with the size of the room, clean and quite at night. I thought I would hear a plane flying over--never did. Curtis spoke to us as we left for dinner and upon our return. She enjoys her job and she does it well ! Give her a raise!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at MainStay Suites Airport, responded to this review, September 26, 2011
Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at the Mainstay Suites Airport in Roanoke, VA.
I am pleased Curtis took such good care of your needs. She has been a member of our family for many years and we cherish her dedication to guest satisfaction.
I hope when you return to the Roanoke area, you will again allow us to serve you.
SIncerely,
Roanoke, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

Curtis and this hotel was the best employee that I have ever meet. She made sure that our stay was comfortable and enjoyable, and not just on a professional level. I stayed here several months ago by myself just to get away and she took care of me and she was here when I came back with my family. I was so impressed with her that I even gave her a plant just to show how much it meant to me that she went over and above her job. Wonderful employee!!!

Room Tip: wonderful place to stay. close to everything. friendly staff
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to relay your comments of the Mainstay Suites Airport in Roanoke, VA.
Curtis has been a part of our family for many years and takes care of each guest as though they were a guest of her own home.
Please visit us again should you return to the beautiful Roanoke Valley.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

We stayed here while taking our son to Virginia Tech since all the nearby hotels near Tech were booked. We also needed a pet-friendly place. This was a great place to stay. Everything was very clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the hotel is close to the airport and every store I could possibly think of, yet was very quiet at night.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent visit at the Mainstay Suites Airport in Roanoke, VA.
The hotel is conveniently located in the Valley View Mall shopping complex and is just a short drive to I-81 allowing a short commute to Virginia Tech. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and trust you will visit us again when in the Roanoke Valley.
SIncerely,
Hamilton, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

Mom and Dad snore so teenage daughter loves having her own room separated by living area and doors. The suites are very nice. Having a continental breakfast included is also nice.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent visit to the Mainstay Suites Airport in Roanoke, VA.
I am pleased our two room suite gave you the privacy you needed. We have some rooms that offer two separate bedrooms with a shared living room area. Perfect for large families or two families traveling together.
I hope you will visit us again should you return to the area.
Fayetteville, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

I was lucky to get in. This hotel is pet friendly and Hurricane Irene was bringing in evacuees. My pup and I got a fabulous room and terrific service !! I would definitely stay here again. Thank you Chris at the main desk for making my stay (if only for one night) comfortable, affordable and so very pleasant. I was so tired from my trip - started in TX. My room was immaculate and smelled lovely. This is a night's stay you wouldn't want to miss; can you imagine if I 'd stayed longer - - would have been great !!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
I am pleased we were able to take care of you and your pet during Hurricane Irene. It is unfortunate that your visit had to be due to evacuation procedures. Perhaps you could visit under better circumstances and we could supply you with a map of many points of interest in the area. There are many museums of varied interests, arts and craft shows, largest shopping complex in Southwest Virginia and scenic drives you could explore. Come visit, we would love to show you the beautiful Roanoke Valley.
VP of Operations

Been to MainStay Suites Airport? Share your experiences!