“Very pleasant experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 38 Hotels in Roanoke
richmond, VA
“Very pleasant experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2011 via mobile

We were incredibly impressed with this Marriott hotel. It was recently renovated and upgraded very nicely. So clean and roomy. They had everything plus more. Service was wonderful and we had two young kids with us and this was a great hotel for them. With the indoor pool and a wonderful courtyard for them to run around we were very pleased. We purchased the plan that included breakfast and the food was good, but I don't think the plan was worth it for us because we don't eat a huge breakfast.

Overall, we were so pleased with the atmosphere and cleanliness and would defintely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Charlottesville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2011

Everything is great here and the staff call me by name. They have gone above and beyond the call of duty many times for me.

providnence forge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2011

I am a business traveler and I stay in Ronoake VA about once a month. This Courtyard has recently been renovated with newly decorated rooms, and the "new style" lobby. But what sets this place apart is the friendly and attentive staff. I know almost everyone by name, and am greeted by name. I feel like I am home when I am here. My friends in the restaurant will customize the standard menu for me and the service is friendly and genuinely caring. The hotel is in a quiet area, very close to the interestate and the airport and is a great value. Their sister property, the Extended Stay Marriott is right behind the Courtyard in case they are full, and I also reccomend that property.

West Chester, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2011

Everytime I stay at the Courtyard in Roanoke the staff makes me feel at home and very welcomed. I like the fact the remember me even if its been a few months since my last stay. The room is always perfect and they can't do enough.

Raleigh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2010

Just a quick one night stay for us and was pleasantly surprised what a nice hotel this is. We had a 2 queen room that was large and included a pull out sofa as well. The updated lobby and food area was great. Breakfast was cooked to order. Great hotel for business or family travel

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
West Point, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010

I stay at the Marriott Courtyard in Roanoke VA once a month. They have made notes on the type of room and bed that I like. Once they see my name on their list of customers for that day, they ensure that I receive the correct typeof room and bed. Everyone makes an effort to know my name. Terry and her wonderful staff do everything that they can to make my "night out of town" as relaxing and comfortable as possible. I would give them an A+.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Topsail Beach, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2010

Enjoyed the friendly check in staff and clean room. Manager greeting guests at breakfast was impressive.

Stayed September 2010, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Roanoke Airport? Share your experiences!