“would stay there again” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 37 hotels in Roanoke
Baltimore, Maryland
“would stay there again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

On my recent trip to Roanoke, I stayed at the this hotel. The hotel was clean and the bed comfortable. Cheri Forrest was incredibly helpful. Having breakfast at the hotel was a nice touch. I'd definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thanks for your review of your recent stay. I am pleased your stay was enjoyable, your room was clean and comfortable and that Cheri took care of your needs. I hope you will visit us again soon.

110 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Kingsport, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I'm in Roanoke quite a lot for business. I know when I stay here I can expect the best. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The staff makes getting checked in an enjoyable experience, from Cheri, Tonya, Brenda, and Vicki having breakfast ready in the morning. They are all so friendly and I don't mean to leave anyone out, they all do a great job. It is in a great area, next to many restaurants and a mall with WalMart next to it. There is NOT one bad thing I can say about this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for being a return guest to our hotel. We love to see friendly and familiar faces. I am pleased the staff takes great care of you during your visits and I will pass along your compliments to Brenda, Cheri, Tonya, and Vicki.
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Stuarts Draft, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Love how personable the staff is here, and so very helpful.. stay here every time in the area... Love Vickie in the breakfast area... and she is so helpful. Checking in with Cheri Forrest also great and helpful in setting us up with Choice Privileges.... Love them all.... Rooms always clean along with common area's.. Show's the employee's love working here... Will be back.. A Big thank you keep up the great work..
Mary & Bob Mc

Room Tip: Have stayed here before and would stay in any room...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thanks so much for visiting the Roanoke area and for staying with us at the Comfort Inn. I am pleased your stay was enjoyable and the staff took great care of your needs. We work very hard to make everyone feel at home.
We all look forward to seeing you again should you return to our neck of the woods.
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have written a review for this hotel before, but I have to give credit where credit is due.
Sherry Forrest and her staff are the best in the business. Whether it's making a fresh pot of coffee at 9:00 at night or offering to move my luggage for me to my "normal" room when it became available, no detail goes unnoticed.
Sherry is always there to make sure that I get checked in and that everything is perfect for my stay. I have heard her giving the same service to people who will probably only stay in Roanoke one time.
If you are ever in Roanoke stop in and let Sherry and her staff make you feel at home.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thanks so much for being a repeat guest and for writing another review of your stay.
Cheri is an asset to the hotel and truly enjoys each and every guests that visits us. I will pass along your kind words to her and we look forward to your visits in the future.
Happy Holidays!
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

True to their word, this property is being updated. My bed was more comfortable and the bedspread was new. The room was clean and much better maintained than on my last visit. I don't know if they replaced furniture or just had it cleaned, but I was very impressed with the work that I've seen done since June. One thing hasn't changed: Cherie Forrest and the rest of the staff are the epitome of customer service and southwest VA friendliness. The breakfast area is clean and well stocked and and the staff friendly and helpful. Now, I look forward to returning to this hotel on my next trip to Roanoke. Well done Comfort Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thanks so much for your kind words. I am pleased you have experienced the changes we are working on at the hotel. It is good to know our efforts aren't going unnoticed.

I will pass along your kind words to the staff and in particular to Cheri. She is great with our guests and we are quite fortunate to have her on our staff.

We hope you will visit us again soon.

hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

you have a great property-so do others. you have clean rooms and public areas-so do others. you have great amenities-so do others. you have great rates-so do others. you have a great location-so do others. but…you have CHERI FORREST-others don't. she represents this property very well with her friendliness, her efficiency and eagerness to accommodate your guests. thank you!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Before you ask, NO, you cannot take her with you!
Thanks so much for your kind review and special words for Cheri. I will make sure she reads your review.
I hope you will stay with us again in the near future.
Walton, KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

My Brother was in Roanoke Memorial Hospital, ICU. I spent two nights at Comfort Inn Airport.
The whole experience was excellent, from check in to departure. I travel quite a bit and have never been in a hotel that was more friendly and accommodating as this one. One night we came back from the hospital and my wife said, "All we need now is some fresh homemade cookies. One of the ladies at the desk went and got us two bags of cookies. The room was very clean and the service was excellent. Thank you and we are pleased to highly recommend your hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Cheriforrest, Manager at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for your online review of the Comfortinn Airport. I am very glad you chose us in your time of need. I am excited that you receive an excellent experience with us. I will definitely pass along your wonderful comments to our staff. We take pride in accommodating our guests. I am happy we achieved that goal with you. We will be looking forward to seeing you again.

Thoughtfully,

Cheri Forrest
Asst. General Mananger
Ciafd302@yahoo.com

Been to Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport? Share your experiences!