“Love, Love to stay here..” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 38 Hotels in Roanoke
Stuarts Draft, Virginia
“Love, Love to stay here..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Love how personable the staff is here, and so very helpful.. stay here every time in the area... Love Vickie in the breakfast area... and she is so helpful. Checking in with Cheri Forrest also great and helpful in setting us up with Choice Privileges.... Love them all.... Rooms always clean along with common area's.. Show's the employee's love working here... Will be back.. A Big thank you keep up the great work..
Mary & Bob Mc

Room Tip: Have stayed here before and would stay in any room...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Thanks so much for visiting the Roanoke area and for staying with us at the Comfort Inn. I am pleased your stay was enjoyable and the staff took great care of your needs. We work very hard to make everyone feel at home.
We all look forward to seeing you again should you return to our neck of the woods.
VP of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have written a review for this hotel before, but I have to give credit where credit is due.
Sherry Forrest and her staff are the best in the business. Whether it's making a fresh pot of coffee at 9:00 at night or offering to move my luggage for me to my "normal" room when it became available, no detail goes unnoticed.
Sherry is always there to make sure that I get checked in and that everything is perfect for my stay. I have heard her giving the same service to people who will probably only stay in Roanoke one time.
If you are ever in Roanoke stop in and let Sherry and her staff make you feel at home.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thanks so much for being a repeat guest and for writing another review of your stay.
Cheri is an asset to the hotel and truly enjoys each and every guests that visits us. I will pass along your kind words to her and we look forward to your visits in the future.
Happy Holidays!
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

True to their word, this property is being updated. My bed was more comfortable and the bedspread was new. The room was clean and much better maintained than on my last visit. I don't know if they replaced furniture or just had it cleaned, but I was very impressed with the work that I've seen done since June. One thing hasn't changed: Cherie Forrest and the rest of the staff are the epitome of customer service and southwest VA friendliness. The breakfast area is clean and well stocked and and the staff friendly and helpful. Now, I look forward to returning to this hotel on my next trip to Roanoke. Well done Comfort Inn.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thanks so much for your kind words. I am pleased you have experienced the changes we are working on at the hotel. It is good to know our efforts aren't going unnoticed.

I will pass along your kind words to the staff and in particular to Cheri. She is great with our guests and we are quite fortunate to have her on our staff.

We hope you will visit us again soon.

hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

you have a great property-so do others. you have clean rooms and public areas-so do others. you have great amenities-so do others. you have great rates-so do others. you have a great location-so do others. but…you have CHERI FORREST-others don't. she represents this property very well with her friendliness, her efficiency and eagerness to accommodate your guests. thank you!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Before you ask, NO, you cannot take her with you!
Thanks so much for your kind review and special words for Cheri. I will make sure she reads your review.
I hope you will stay with us again in the near future.
Walton, KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

My Brother was in Roanoke Memorial Hospital, ICU. I spent two nights at Comfort Inn Airport.
The whole experience was excellent, from check in to departure. I travel quite a bit and have never been in a hotel that was more friendly and accommodating as this one. One night we came back from the hospital and my wife said, "All we need now is some fresh homemade cookies. One of the ladies at the desk went and got us two bags of cookies. The room was very clean and the service was excellent. Thank you and we are pleased to highly recommend your hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Cheriforrest, Manager at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for your online review of the Comfortinn Airport. I am very glad you chose us in your time of need. I am excited that you receive an excellent experience with us. I will definitely pass along your wonderful comments to our staff. We take pride in accommodating our guests. I am happy we achieved that goal with you. We will be looking forward to seeing you again.

Thoughtfully,

Asst. General Mananger
Ciafd302@yahoo.com
ky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Customer service was awesome, wish i could, get this kind of service everywhere. Will definitely stay here again if in the area. Cheri was very polite and helpful. Thanks good everything. Very nice room, good food.

• Stayed November 2013
Cheriforrest, Manager at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for such a wonderful and positive review about our hotel.
We here at the Comfortinn Airport strive to make our guest stay the best. I try to lead by example. Your review has just shown me that all the training we receive is working. I certainly hope that you will be able to make it back to our area. We would love to have you stay with us again.

Kind Regards,

Asst. GM
5405272020
Roanoke, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

the hotel was clean and quiet, the maid service was not the best but the person running the breakfast buffet in the morning was a gem she was happy , friendly and couldn't do enough for you great three night stay

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Cheriforrest, Manager at Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Thank you for your honest review.
I am sorry for the maid service, I will talk to the Head Housekeeper and let her know your response.
I will also let our Breakfast bar attendant know about the wonderful comment you made about her. We strive to do our best to please our guests. Your review just proved that we hit the mark.
Have a wonderful day,

Asst. GM
Comfortinn Airport

Been to Comfort Inn Roanoke Airport? Share your experiences!