“Always a pleasant experience” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 38 Hotels in Roanoke
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Always a pleasant experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I always have a pleasant experience at this hotel. The rooms are big and clean, and I get a good night's rest on the large comfortable beds. This past visit Paul and Maria at the front desk, and Pam in the restaurant made my stay enjoyable. The employees are pleasant, and eager to do whatever it takes to make your stay pleasant. Good job by all! I will stay there every time I'm in Roanoke, VA.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Kyle C, General Manager at Cambria Suites Roanoke, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
I'm so pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us! Paul and Marie are great, and Pam will be excited to see your review! Our staff is what makes the difference here, and we know that! Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us!

Can't wait to see you again soon!
Travel Safe

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We were in town for the ASA Softball Nationals and were quite happy that our hotel was this great. The breakfast buffet is much more than what most places call a Continental Breakfast. There was both a hot side and cold side as well as excellent coffee (multiple flavors) and tea. For us it was quite conveniently located across the street from a park where the girls could practice. You could either drive the 1.4 miles to get to downtown Roanoke for a wide variety of restaurants or small town attractions or it was a 20-25 minute walk. Walking actually seemed better for us due to the lack of easily accessible parking in downtown. Naturally, the hotel had plenty of parking there.

Room Tip: There is only one guest laundry and it is on the first floor. If that is something that you'll...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
I'm so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! I and very excited to see that you were pleased with the breakfast. Being located so close to downtown is great, and we do have our courtesy shuttle that can take you into town for dinner if you would prefer to leave the car here. Hopefully we'll get to see you again next year! Thanks again for your kind words!

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We recently stayed here for a local sporting event. The staff was very helpful and courteous. Meals were robust and overall I think it was a good value for the money. The only thing that could have been improved was the exercise equipment. Two treadmills were out of service and the bike was a bit worn out. However, they have plenty of space for lifting, a good selection of dumb bells and mats for yoga. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time out to review your stay with us! I'm so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with our property! Just so you are aware, we have had the treadmills repaired and they are all in working order now! I hope we do get to see you again soon! Thank you again for staying with us!

de
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We often overnight here on our way back and forth between TN and DE, usually checking in late at night. The front desk staff is always friendly which is much appreciated after a long drive. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced. Breakfast buffet is adequate and the server (Tony) is friendly as well.

I am usually pretty loyal to a specific hotel chain that I wont name here... but that does have a property in Roanoke. However, if I am staying in Roanoke, I'm staying at Cambria Suites.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
I'm so glad to hear how much you enjoy staying with us! Tony will be very proud to hear that you appreciate his service, and I'm very glad to see that you remain loyal to our property! I will share your review with our staff and I'm sure that they will all be so pleased to know you enjoy staying with us!

Thank you again, and we'll see you soon!
Nicholls, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for 5 nights during ASA Nationals....almost every minute of the stay was wonderful. Front desk help could work on their service skills some (particularly the ladies) but the room attendees and the resturant crew were AWESOME....especially Pam...tell her the softball girls from GA say hello and thanks!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, and thank you for taking the time to let us know! I hope that the girls had fun and that we get to see you all again next year! Pam will be excited to hear about your review! Thanks again for staying with us, and for your review of our property!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Quality room for the price - usually around $100 when I visit there on business. Rooms are clean - good internet and HD video service there. Staff is friendly. Food options are limited but OK for a couple night stay - plus there are plenty of good restaurants 5 minutes away.

Room Tip: Careful in the parking garage - several blind spots!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Kyle C, General Manager at Cambria Suites Roanoke, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm so glad to see that you enjoy staying with us when you're in town. Being located right near downtown is great! And we have our courtesy shuttle that will take you just about anywhere in the city!

Thank you again for your review of our property, and we hope to see you again soon!!
Loudon, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stayed in the Roanoke Cambria Suites for one night and found it to be a first class hotel. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful; the room was beyond our expectations - modern and sparkling clean. The bed was extremely comfortable and we were delighted with the room arrangement with a separate sitting area with a sofa, desk and TV as well as a second TV that could be viewed from the bed. We highly recommend this establishment!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Kyle C, General Manager at Cambria Suites Roanoke, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Thanks so much for taking the time out to share you experience with us! It's always nice to hear when a guest is pleased with their stay! I'm glad you enjoyed your room, and yes, all of our suites have 2 TV's as well and the pull-out-sofa. It's also nice to hear that you were pleased with our staff, we stand on our service and I'm glad to see that shows through!

Travel Safe

Been to Cambria Suites Roanoke? Share your experiences!