“Repulsive” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Starlite Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Roanoke
Starlite Motel
You added Starlite Motel to your Saves list
4448 Melrose Ave NW, Roanoke, VA 24017   |
Ranked #33 of 38 Hotels in Roanoke
“Repulsive”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Let me get this straight there was silver fish parasites in my bed. I pulled the covers back to check the cleanliness of the bed and I was just flabbergasted. When I first walked in the smell of urine was present and dead bugs were on the floor. I immediately packed my stuff up and left. I didn't even bother to get my money back. Whoever runs this place needs to get turned into the health department. It's sickening.

• Stayed July 2014

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
Nashua, New Hampshire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

This motel had cigarette hole burns on every blanket. Not just one or two, but what looks like hundreds of big burn holes from years of people smoking and falling asleep or putting it out directly on the blankets. Several holes were as big of an area as a baseball.

The toilet was clogged and water plus toilet paper was all over the floor.

It smells like moth balls.

I saw the biggest roaches that I have ever seen in my life. I swear there were a couple as big as a mouse.

Tons of shady men hang out day and night drinking and doing drugs. I heard them talking about getting a police drug raid a couple times a month. I had a shirtless man try to come in the window.

All of this was for $230 a week and $5 deposit for the key.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

room are small when I first checked in there was trash under the bed after 3 days roaches ere on the wall basic cable they started with 200 a week wich I don't think k it worth paying for but w.e but then they went up 20 wich I think is even more crazy for 220 you get no breakfast no pool no ice no room services so what the point in saying there there other hotel that less and you get a 100 times more

• Stayed March 2013

Been to Starlite Motel? Share your experiences!