“Love this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 405 restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Never been a fan of restaurants in a strip mall, BUT this one has changed me forever. Service, food, and atmosphere are all 5 STAR for us! We love the hot and sour soup; garlic chicken or beef; and the sushi! If you sit at the sushi bar, the sushi chefs are very friendly and fun!

Visited August 2013

91% Recommend
Troutville
“Authentic Asian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

WOW is the first word that comes to mind to describe Cafe Asia. I've been hearing how great this new place is since it opened however just was able to try recently for lunch. It was AMAZING - from service, to food taste, quality, portion, freshness, prices - all were worth bragging about. The best Ginger Sesame Dressing I've EVER HAD too, I will add! A great place for great food - you'll be glad you did!

• Visited July 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“Best sushi in the valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is by far my favorite Restaurant in the valley. I have had sushi at multiple places in Virginia and Myrtle Beach. None of these have been better than what I get here. They have great service and you always feel your business is appreciated. They also have other great items on their menu other than sushi. This is Roanoke's little secret. A must try.

• Visited July 2013
“Go to Cafe Asia!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

I used to live in Roanoke and ate at Cafe Asia often. The food is yummy, staff and service is great, and they updated their space since my last visit in 2010. The chef recognized my friend (who also moved from the area years ago) and came out to visit with us for a few minutes. If you like sushi, go to Cafe Asia!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Love Cafe Asia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I lived in Roanoke when Cafe Asia first opened. Since I was one of the first customers, the owner would always bring us new dishes to try and ask for our feedback. I loved the fact that he not only wanted us to love the food but was willing to accept open and honest feedback! I have since moved out of town, but it was on the top of my list for places to visit when I planned a trip to Roanoke in June. The owner is extremely friendly and greets his customers with sincerity and excitement. I dined at Cafe Asia weekly when I lived in Roanoke and have only the highest praise to give them! The potstickers, sushi, and spicy canne salad are some of my favorite! They have a great deal of selection of traditional asian food. I was recently told that they will be opening a new location in Roanoke! Congratulations Cafe Asia, you are awesome.

• Visited June 2013