Stayed here on our way home from TN. The Marriotts nearby were booked. We arrived late and the security assisted us getting the front desk attendant who had stepped away. Check in was easy and we got a good rate with AAA card. Neither key card worked when we arrived at the room, the front desk asked the security guard to go with me once I was given new keys, in case they didn't work.The rooms were nice, beds were comfy. The bath and body work products in the bathroom were good. Breakfast is not free, which I didn't realize. I wondered down for coffee morning and a woman offered to seat me. I observed a buffet set up and agreed the waitress did not mention there was a cost, maybe I should have known better.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View Hotel Roanoke
- Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View Hotel
- Holiday Inn Roanoke
- Roanoke Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel Roanoke is nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains and is centrally located to downtown Roanoke, 2 miles off I-81 and 1 mile from the Roanoke Regional Airport with complimentary airport shuttle. The hotel has 153 oversized guest rooms. All rooms have complimentary wireless and hardwired internet access. All public areas offer complimentary wireless internet access. Our event space and outstanding service makes Holiday Inn Roanoke the optimal meeting place in Roanoke. Our Catering Director coordinates every detail of your event, making us the favorite for weddings, conferences, banquets, military and family reunions and corporate meetings. Maintain your exercise regimen in our fitness center, swim year round in our indoor heated pool or relax in our hot tub. Catch up on work in our complimentary business center at this Roanoke Hotel. We are the only hotel in Roanoke that offers a private outdoor recreational area featuring two volleyball courts, outdoor heated pool, horseshoe pit and picnic area. Unwind in our full service restaurant Passports, for a sumptuous Dinner, cocktail or start your day with a hearty breakfast. Relax, it's Holiday Inn! Area attractions nearby: Blue Ridge Parkway, Virginia Tech, Valley View Mall, Taubman Museum of Art, Martinsville Speedway, Roanoke and Salem Civic Centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.