I stayed at this Holiday Inn last week for the VA Professional Photographers convention. The room was clean and although it's not a new hotel, it has been maintained very well. The staff were very friendly and always helpful when needed. I asked the front desk for directions to an area outside of Virginia, and they said they would no some research for me. When I stopped by the desk 5 minutes later, they had printed out a map for me. This is a great hotel for a conference or a place to stay as you're travel through. The price of the room was very reasonable. The bed was very comfortable and they have 2 types of pillows which they label for you; soft or firm. The food at the restaurant was good, and the service I received was great. I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View Hotel Roanoke
- Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View Hotel
- Holiday Inn Roanoke
- Roanoke Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel Roanoke is nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains and is centrally located to downtown Roanoke, 2 miles off I-81 and 1 mile from the Roanoke Regional Airport with complimentary airport shuttle. The hotel has 153 oversized guest rooms. All rooms have complimentary wireless and hardwired internet access. All public areas offer complimentary wireless internet access. Our event space and outstanding service makes Holiday Inn Roanoke the optimal meeting place in Roanoke. Our Catering Director coordinates every detail of your event, making us the favorite for weddings, conferences, banquets, military and family reunions and corporate meetings. Maintain your exercise regimen in our fitness center, swim year round in our indoor heated pool or relax in our hot tub. Catch up on work in our complimentary business center at this Roanoke Hotel. We are the only hotel in Roanoke that offers a private outdoor recreational area featuring two volleyball courts, outdoor heated pool, horseshoe pit and picnic area. Unwind in our full service restaurant Passports, for a sumptuous Dinner, cocktail or start your day with a hearty breakfast. Relax, it's Holiday Inn! Area attractions nearby: Blue Ridge Parkway, Virginia Tech, Valley View Mall, Taubman Museum of Art, Martinsville Speedway, Roanoke and Salem Civic Centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.