We stayed here 3 nights for a convention. Ok hotel, the staff was friendly and accommodating, they even decorated the hotel for our event, which was a nice touch. But, i don't think they were prepared to host an event. And mind you our event wasn't that big. The banquet we attended on the Friday night, they ran out of food. Many people we hungry and had to wait. And some of the waitstaff were rude to our people. The next night at the dinner, it was much better, they seemed to get their act together. So, kudos for that. My roommate and I had trouble in our room with ants, which we found disgusting! They were all over our nightstand, and the desk...and we were up on the third floor! We did like the shuttle, very convenient for the airport...only minutes away. All in all, an ok hotel, but they really need to clean up their act.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View Hotel
- Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View Hotel Roanoke
- Holiday Inn Roanoke
- Roanoke Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel Roanoke is nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains and is centrally located to downtown Roanoke, 2 miles off I-81 and 1 mile from the Roanoke Regional Airport with complimentary airport shuttle. The hotel has 153 oversized guest rooms. All rooms have complimentary wireless and hardwired internet access. All public areas offer complimentary wireless internet access. Our event space and outstanding service makes Holiday Inn Roanoke the optimal meeting place in Roanoke. Our Catering Director coordinates every detail of your event, making us the favorite for weddings, conferences, banquets, military and family reunions and corporate meetings. Maintain your exercise regimen in our fitness center, swim year round in our indoor heated pool or relax in our hot tub. Catch up on work in our complimentary business center at this Roanoke Hotel. We are the only hotel in Roanoke that offers a private outdoor recreational area featuring two volleyball courts, outdoor heated pool, horseshoe pit and picnic area. Unwind in our full service restaurant Passports, for a sumptuous Dinner, cocktail or start your day with a hearty breakfast. Relax, it's Holiday Inn! Area attractions nearby: Blue Ridge Parkway, Virginia Tech, Valley View Mall, Taubman Museum of Art, Martinsville Speedway, Roanoke and Salem Civic Centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.