Our family spent one night here and I wasn't overly impressed. Our room was clean and comfortable for the most part. We didn't sleep much because of a very noisy air-conditioner and had to cut it off in the middle of the night. Breakfast was a joke. We ordered from the menu because the buffet was expensive and we don't eat much anyway. Our daughter got the kids pancake and we ordered pancakes and toast. The pancakes were small and very thin, looked like they were mixed to much before cooking. The coffee at breakfast was very good. On a good note the pool area was very nice and clean. This was the first Holiday Inn I've stayed in I usually stick to Hampton Inns. Overall it is clean, safe and in a good location.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View Hotel Roanoke
- Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View Hotel
- Holiday Inn Roanoke
- Roanoke Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel Roanoke is nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains and is centrally located to downtown Roanoke, 2 miles off I-81 and 1 mile from the Roanoke Regional Airport with complimentary airport shuttle. The hotel has 153 oversized guest rooms. All rooms have complimentary wireless and hardwired internet access. All public areas offer complimentary wireless internet access. Our event space and outstanding service makes Holiday Inn Roanoke the optimal meeting place in Roanoke. Our Catering Director coordinates every detail of your event, making us the favorite for weddings, conferences, banquets, military and family reunions and corporate meetings. Maintain your exercise regimen in our fitness center, swim year round in our indoor heated pool or relax in our hot tub. Catch up on work in our complimentary business center at this Roanoke Hotel. We are the only hotel in Roanoke that offers a private outdoor recreational area featuring two volleyball courts, outdoor heated pool, horseshoe pit and picnic area. Unwind in our full service restaurant Passports, for a sumptuous Dinner, cocktail or start your day with a hearty breakfast. Relax, it's Holiday Inn! Area attractions nearby: Blue Ridge Parkway, Virginia Tech, Valley View Mall, Taubman Museum of Art, Martinsville Speedway, Roanoke and Salem Civic Centers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Roanoke Valley View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.