“Exceptional Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Roanoke Airport

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Roanoke Airport to your Saves list
Quality Inn Roanoke Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6626 Thirlane Road, Roanoke, VA 24019 (Formerly Holiday Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #22 of 37 hotels in Roanoke
A TripAdvisor Member
“Exceptional Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2006

The Quality Inn Airport has become one of the nicest hotels in the area. Most people had a bad experience with the Holiday Inn however you should know its under new ownership and management. It has a staff that truly cares about there guests and are willing to go the distance to make your stay the best it can be.

Give it a chance and see what the new team has done for the hotel and what they truly have to offer the Roanoke area.

I was personally greeted and made to feel at home. They even went to double check the room for readiness and checked with me to make sure it met my standards. I have never had such personable caring service as I did here. I am glad I stayed and I will stay there again.

I would also recommedn to anyonehaving weddings and things to stay as my best friends had there reception there and also spent the night. They had a terrific time and was very impressed.

• Stayed June 2006

184 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Suffolk, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2005

This was one of my worst hotel experiences ever. I went on business with a group of 20 other people and I never will return again. Usually bad experiences like mine are just bad luck, but just about everyone staying in the hotel told me they had the same rotten experience. I asked for a non-smoking room but all they had were smoking rooms so I had no choice the first night. The room smelled SO bad that I slept in the car the first night. They switched rooms for me on the second night to a non-smoking room and it smelled just as bad. The floor was so dirty and greasy that I could actually slide around the room with shoes on. Take my advice on this one, stay away from the Holiday Inn airport!

• Stayed August 2005, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2003

After a long drive with two small children, my husband and I started looking for somewhere to stop for the night. Holiday Inn sounded like a good spot, not so. There were two queen beds, kids on one, hubby and I on the other. The beds felt like a slab of concret on springs. I could not sleep, nor could my husband, the beds were that bad, the kids slept, but they are 6 and 4 they can sleep anywhere. My husband ended up trying to sleep in the arm chair. We gave up the fight at 3:00am. To make matters worse, while taking, or at least trying to take a shower, which was difficult due to the low water preasure, I saw black mold on the shower curtian. We checked out at 4:00am. The room was only $69.00.
But to give them some praise Holiday Inn, as I checked out asked how my stay was, and I told them, they did not charge me for the room. That was nice of them, but I would have prefered a good nights sleep.

Been to Quality Inn Roanoke Airport? Share your experiences!