“Pleasant stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Roanoke Airport

You added Quality Inn Roanoke Airport to your Saves list
Quality Inn Roanoke Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6626 Thirlane Road, Roanoke, VA 24019 (Formerly Holiday Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #19 of 38 Hotels in Roanoke
Thomasville, NC, United States
“Pleasant stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My wife and I were in town for Memorial Day weekend. The staff was very efficient and friendly. We stayed in 131, a king room at the rear corner. Breakfast was above par, the rooms were nice, great mattresses, 40" flat screen, m/w, fridge. A/c was a little bit noisy, but worked great. The outside and landscaping left a little to be desired, but overall a good value.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I've never had a bad experience at a hotel I've stayed in. I am very grateful for them being able to accommodate us last minute due to a booking issue at another hotel & the clerk was pleasant through the whole ordeal but the room was horrible and for $102 a room & I had three rooms had it not been my mother's graduation @ Liberty I would've hiked it back to NC(I regret I didn't take pictures), both beds had to be changed due to the comforters having holes in them. The bedding underneath had to be changed on both beds due to Multiple brownish-red & yellow stains (I didn't even sleep in the bed after they were changed(my main issue is and was at the time why would housekeeping put those obviously dirty sheets and holey comforter on the bed), The carpet had a huge brown stain by the sink, the iron had all this built up gunk on it(didnt kno it until I attempted to iron my clothes & it stuck to them), the white sheer curtains had stains on them & not that I was looking for issues to complain about it was just something everytime I turned around. The review is late but I had to review this hotel when it popped up

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Great location, on top of the hill. Great room and a very friendly staff. The highlight was the Jamaican Restaurant, one of the best I've had. Free breakfast had a lot of items that you don't normally get at other Quality Inn. Will sure stay here again.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
central, nj.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Excellent place , very nice room , very good hot and cold breakfast. Would definitely go back there and highly recommend it.
The views of the mountains from the room was definitely breathtaking.
pictureseque sceneries all around the entire area.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
South Point, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Came in town for a party for friends, wanted something that was under a $100 for a quick trip. The new renovated rooms are beautifully done. We will definitely stay again for our next trip. The grounds were clean as well and had a quick friendly check in process.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Chris F, Manager at Quality Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for you review about your stay at our beautiful Quality Inn. I am pleased to hear your stay was a pleasant one, We hope you will continue to stay with us in the nearest future.
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The Quality Inn was very safe, clean, great view of the mountains, included a complete breakfast and provided outstanding customer support. It was graduation weekend for colleges in the area and no rooms were available. I had booked a year earlier at a different hotel with 4 rooms for 3 nights and found it to be unacceptable from a safety standpoint when I arrived. I left that hotel and went to the Quality Inn. They didn't have any rooms for one of my three nights but told me they would do everything possible to free up three rooms for me. The owner/president did this for me and my family and we are very great full for his customer support.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Chris F, Manager at Quality Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for your kind review about your experience at our Quality Inn Roanoke Airport. We appreciate your time in writing your review for other travelers to see.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Was there for a business trip, quick service is what I was looking for and thanks for the excellent service given. Rooms,Food & Service offered have added this place to my essentials list for the next trip.

Room Tip: Quality Inn sits at the top of a hill. Neat view of the airport and Roanoke from the front of the p...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know how your stay went here at the Quality Inn of Roanoke Va. We hope to have your continued loyalty for any returning trips to the Roanoke Area.

Been to Quality Inn Roanoke Airport? Share your experiences!