“very nice hotel for the price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Roanoke Airport

You added Quality Inn Roanoke Airport to your Saves list
Quality Inn Roanoke Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6626 Thirlane Road, Roanoke, VA 24019 (Formerly Holiday Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #20 of 38 Hotels in Roanoke
Los Angeles, California
“very nice hotel for the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Great location, on top of the hill. Great room and a very friendly staff. The highlight was the Jamaican Restaurant, one of the best I've had. Free breakfast had a lot of items that you don't normally get at other Quality Inn. Will sure stay here again.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
central, nj.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

Excellent place , very nice room , very good hot and cold breakfast. Would definitely go back there and highly recommend it.
The views of the mountains from the room was definitely breathtaking.
pictureseque sceneries all around the entire area.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
South Point, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Came in town for a party for friends, wanted something that was under a $100 for a quick trip. The new renovated rooms are beautifully done. We will definitely stay again for our next trip. The grounds were clean as well and had a quick friendly check in process.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Chris F, Manager at Quality Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for you review about your stay at our beautiful Quality Inn. I am pleased to hear your stay was a pleasant one, We hope you will continue to stay with us in the nearest future.
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The Quality Inn was very safe, clean, great view of the mountains, included a complete breakfast and provided outstanding customer support. It was graduation weekend for colleges in the area and no rooms were available. I had booked a year earlier at a different hotel with 4 rooms for 3 nights and found it to be unacceptable from a safety standpoint when I arrived. I left that hotel and went to the Quality Inn. They didn't have any rooms for one of my three nights but told me they would do everything possible to free up three rooms for me. The owner/president did this for me and my family and we are very great full for his customer support.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Chris F, Manager at Quality Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for your kind review about your experience at our Quality Inn Roanoke Airport. We appreciate your time in writing your review for other travelers to see.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Was there for a business trip, quick service is what I was looking for and thanks for the excellent service given. Rooms,Food & Service offered have added this place to my essentials list for the next trip.

Room Tip: Quality Inn sits at the top of a hill. Neat view of the airport and Roanoke from the front of the p...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know how your stay went here at the Quality Inn of Roanoke Va. We hope to have your continued loyalty for any returning trips to the Roanoke Area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice stay, this is my third time here. hotels looks nice , i love new rooms and hot breakfast. now they have restaurant at hotel, nice food. nearby airport and downtown. i will stay again in DEC. good customer service.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your time and business and hope to have you again in the near future.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

That old adage "you get what your pay for" really applied to my stay at Quality Inn Airport Roanoke,Va this week. When I booked my stay a month in advance I was encouraged by the "newly renovated" banner. I have never seen vinyl wood flooring in the whole room before. The staff was friendly and helpful. I found the usual Gideon's Bible in the night stand next to the bed. I was unprepared however for the selection of five different styles and sizes of condoms in the desk drawer.
The outside grounds and hallways must be on the list to be renovated. The rate I got for a very busy weekend was fair.

Stayed May 2015
Gerry,
I do apologize that your recent stay with us was not a pleasant one. I do wish that you would had brought any problems you encountered with your stay to our attention so that we could have rectified the problems immediately.
I will be providing these problems to our housekeeping supervisor to look into this further, We have a in depth checklist that is used when inspecting the room after the housekeeping staff has completed the room. We work very hard to ensure all of our guests are provided a Renovated room, that is fully clean.

I hope that you will give us the opportunity to make this recent stay a more pleasant one. If you are ever traveling in the Roanoke area in the future, Please reach out to me directly for your reservations need and I will be sure to take care of you.

Chris Francisco
Assistant Manager

Been to Quality Inn Roanoke Airport? Share your experiences!