“Good hotel at a great price!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Roanoke Airport

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Roanoke Airport to your Saves list
Quality Inn Roanoke Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6626 Thirlane Road, Roanoke, VA 24019 (Formerly Holiday Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #22 of 37 Hotels in Roanoke
Elkhart
“Good hotel at a great price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I've stayed numerous times here in the last few months, and have been satisfied every stay. The rooms aren't brand new, but for the price it's a good deal. The rooms have a fridge and a microwave, which is a plus for me. The internet worked well and the complimentary breakfast had numerous hot and cold items. I did not use the Excercise room, Restaurant or the Outdoor Pool. The staff has always been friendly and accomodating. I will definetly stay again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
dahowell, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!
We are glad to hear you have enjoyed your stays with us at the Quality Inn Roanoke Airport! We are always glad to hear that you enjoyed our excellent breakfast and clean rooms!
If you are returning to the Roanoke Valley or surrounding area in the future, please remember us while making your travel arrangements!
Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Glen Allen, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was my third stay at the Quality Inn Roanoke Airport and each time my experience has been very pleasant. The staff was very polite and pleasant and made me feel as if they were willing to do what it takes to satisfy me during my stay. The room was clean and well stocked with all comfort items. I was there on business and after I had made my resoirvation, called back and requested a refrigirator and microwave because I was going to be there for a week. They were glad to honor my request and it made my stay more like home. Thank you and I will stay again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey!
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that we were able to accomidate your every need here at the Quality Inn Roanoke Airport. We are glad you enjoyed our friendly staff, and rooms stocked with the essentials!
If you are traveling to the area in the future, please remember us while making your travel arrangements!
Oldsmar, Florida, Usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Traveling on I 81and stayed for one night. Sure this was great in it's hayday, but very dated now! However they have a restaurant on site with a full bar. The kitchen was closed when we arrived, but Linda the food and beverage manager fixed us something to eat and engaged us in conversation. She was again on duty in the morning and greeted us like old dear friends. The complimentary breakfast was great, real eggs. Thanks to Linda!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey!
We are glad to hear you enjoyed the food here at the Quality Inn Roanoke Airport, and that the staff was accomidating and friendly! We're also glad you ejoyed our excellent visit!
If your travel plans bring you back to the area in the future, please remember us while making travel arrangements!
Newcastle, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have enjoyed staying at this place, however the staff tend to be rude. I was disappointed with that fact and thought it was the one factor that annoyed me about the place. If I choose to stay at a certain place I would like staff to have appropriate customer service. That was not evident here!!
I will, however, agree that they keep the rooms clean and have and excellent breakfast buffet.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
dahowell, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Roanoke Airport, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments on your recent stay. I am very sorry you had a bad experience concerning our staff. We strive to give the best service possible to each and every guest and it is obvious we failed to do so with you. Your comments have been communicated to the entire staff and management. We look forward to having another opportunity to serve you.
Port Clinton, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We have stayed here several times the last few years, very friendly staff, very good location, nice rooms. Nice breakfast offered, And very nice pool area and yard to sit and relax. We would highly recommend this Quality Inn!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for completing our guest survey. We appreciate your comments and use it to insure guest satisfaction to all guests. We look forward to being able to sreve you again.
Farmville, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had an annual regional church conference in this facility beginning June 28 and running through June 30 of 2013. As part of the event planning team, I would like to compliment the staff of Quality Inn. They were cordial, timely, and effective in making sure our event ran as smoothly as could be. In fact, our organization was so pleased we have already made arrangements to use these same facilities in 2014 and are looking forward to it!!
The facilities themselves were very adequate and comfortable to meet our needs. The breakfast bar which was served as complimentary was used by many of our group. It was kept full of pastries, eggs, sausage, cereal, bread, fresh fruits, juices, milk, and coffee.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review for our hotel. We are very happy you had a good expereince during your stay and look forward to your return trip next year.
Fredericksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I bring my track team there every year. We have been staying there for 11 years and we love everyone there so much we come back and look forward to it each and every year. The pool is a nice size where even with my 30 kids there is plenty room for everyone. The staff there is so nice and warm. The make sure you are happy with your room. The hotel restaurant has a great breakfast buffet with hot foods that are included in your room price. Ms Linda who runs the grill is so very nice and will take great care of you. I look forward to going back again next year. Each room also has a big size frig and a microwave, and coffee maker. I love having the big frig to keep snacks and drinks in the rooms

Room Tip: I love staying on the bottom floor with my room facing the lovely courtyard and swimming pool.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us. It is always nice to have return business and know we are doing a job that makes guests want to come back. Your comments about our staff and facilities have been passed to all departments and we appreciate them. Thank you again in advance for your future trip

Been to Quality Inn Roanoke Airport? Share your experiences!