You added Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ranked #11 of 39 Hotels in Roanoke
Tampa, Florida
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We had a very nice stay here, just one night while traveling. Made reservation from car, reservationist very helpful with our options, ended up with a very large and clean room on the 7th floor. Although the hotel was very busy with a girls softball league and teens running everywhere, we were not disturbed in the least. very attentive and friendly staff. Only main drawback was that there is only one entrance, and our room was quite a hike from the lobby. Would stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Matt R, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Dear Flafoodie1,

Thank you for your nice comments; we are glad you enjoyed your visit with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

With kind regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Kingsport, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

This was the second year my church had a conference at this property. (2 year contract) The property is dirty and in need of repair. We were at this hotel for five days and the staff was good for the most part. I found a large bug in my bed after pulling the covering back and reported this to the manager on duty. She told me there were bugs every where and she even had some in her home. She did reduce my rate at check-out. The food was bland and not very good. This hotel needs help from the top to the bottom.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Jcomage,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent visit with us. I apologize for your recent experience as we work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience. It's apparent in this case that we fell short. We do hope you return and I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Cohutta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stayed here for 9 days at a Softball Tournament recently. The hotel is spacious, clean, up to date and everyone was courteous and friendly. No complaints at all. I especially loved having Starbucks coffee in my room every morning!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Sskilgore,

Thank you for your recent comments. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit at the Sheraton and Softball Tournament. I hope your team did well. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Roanoke area.

New England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We stayed at the Sheraton Roanoke Hotel in July 2014 and it was wonderful. The hotel is in a great location with serene, well kept grounds. Check in was a breeze and the friendliest staff made me and my family feel very welcome. Our room was clean and comfortable. If I could find something negative, it would be that there was no clock in the room (not a big deal since I use my phone for an alarm clock) and the beds were a just little firm for my personal preference. My family found the beds to be fine for them. Each bed in our double room had four pillows that seemed to have varying degrees of firmness and fill, so you are certain to find one that’s just right for you. The bathroom was clean but a bit small. The hotel fitness room was fantastic and we found the equipment to be clean, top-notch, and in good working order. There were many machines to choose from. We saw several comfortable indoor and outdoor seating areas which made me wish I had more time there to sit down with an iced coffee and enjoy good conversation with my family. We will definitely stay here again the next time we pass through Roanoke.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear LadyR63,

Thank you for the nice review regarding your recent visit to the Sheraton in Roanoke. Though you enjoyed your stay, I have shared your comments with team as we always welcome the feedback to make your next stay even more enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This is the place to stay. It was a 5 -10 drive to downtown Roanoke where you could find lots to eat and some musuems. Clean hotel, very accommodating staff. The fitness room was bigger than your average hotel fitness room. The breakfast buffet offers many choices. We enjoyed our stay here.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Amr1976,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again they next time you visit the Ronaoke Valley area.

Lebanon, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Very nice hotel. The staff is very friendly, always a clean place. The only suggestion would be to start the morning breakfast earlier, like 6am instead of 6:30am. Rooms are clean, mine had a balcony, easy to get around. They have computers down stairs with a printer for easy to print your boarding passes if your flying. The shuttle picked us up at the airport, very fast, very friendly.

• Stayed July 2014
Matt R, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear DenAmy,

Thank you for the great review and for staying at the Sheraton. The staff works very hard to deliver great service so I am pleased to hear how nice your stay was. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Roanoke area

Radford, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

From the staff that picked me up at the airport, to the reception, the Sheraton executive lounge, everywhere the staff went out of their way to make my stay as pleasant as possible. The rooms were lovely, in fact I could not find a negative thing to say. Would highly recommend staying here. This is one place the staff really take care of you and do it with a smile on their face.
Thanks for helping this to be a memorable stay.

Stayed July 2014
Matt R, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Dear MartinR4961, thank you for your review and for choosing us for your accommodations. I am happy you enjoyed your stay and had a great experience with our staff. We appreciate the recommendation and look forward to seeing you again in the future.