“Nice Rooms - Great Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #4 of 37 hotels in Roanoke
Cleveland, Texas, United States
“Nice Rooms - Great Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

The room was very nice, modern and clean. The service was great. Loved the complimentary shuttle service and the front desk staff could not have been nicer. The lobby was welcoming and well kept. I could see the pool as I went to the elevator and it looked good. Wish I had time to use it. They have a Shula's steak house here as well.

Room Tip: I had a queen double room and it was spacious
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Bob D, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thanks for the great review! I hope that we'll see you again in the future and that you'll be able to try out the pool(s) when you do so. Thanks again for the review and for taking time out of your busy day to pass it on.

323 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I got a great Internet deal for this hotel, and I was pleasantly surprised by how nice it was. The staff at the front desk was so nice and friendly. I got to pick my own room type and room location, and I liked the fact that parking at the hotel was free. I ended up with a king room, and the bed and pillows were very comfortable. The room itself was on the small side, but it was nicely furnished.

The WiFi was included in the price of the room and functioned well. I ate dinner at the hotel's restaurant, and the food was good and reasonably priced. I enjoyed the breakfast buffet. It included juice, coffee, omelettes made to order, fruit and an assortment of pastries. It was also reasonably priced. The waitress I had was also very nice.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. My only complaints: there were some stains on the carpet, and the bathtub wasn't cleaned well. Other than that, everything was fine, and I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your very kind comments and, as well, for taking the time to post them to TripAdvisor. I apologize for the housekeeping issues you noted and we will address them. I hope that when your travels return you to the Blue Ridge you will again choose us as your home away from home!
alexandria, VA.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were welcomed graciously by Anglique and from there on it was all great. The staff could not have been nicer. The room was spacious, clean and very moderately priced.The grounds invited you to walk in them. Will definetely use this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Bob D, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Sounds like your "mommy/daughter" weekend was a success and glad we helped make it so! Thanks for taking the time to post a review and I'm gratified to hear that you'll be back.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Stayed the night here with my daughter - had both indoor and outdoor pools, restaurant inside hotel (so mommy could have a cocktail without worry), very clean room. Comfortable bed, starbucks coffee inside room, flat screen tv. We ordered room service for breakfast - great option instead of going downstairs for b-fast. My daughter got a kick out of the room service and they had plenty of kids tv stations. Hotel staff was excellent, especially inside Shula's restaurant. If ever in the area we will be back to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
I am very happy to read that we helped to contribute to what sounded like a very successful mother/daughter getaway! Thanks for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. We hope to see you back with us soon.
Swampscott
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Great Hotel for such a low price. I booked this hotel as a stopover on my way from Florida to Boston. When I arrived I was impressed with the property location, beauty and amenities. This is a 4 star hotel with 2 star prices. The staffs were professional and made me feel welcomes and informed after a long day on the road. I do not recommend Shula’s the hotel restaurant. That was another story in itself.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good due to cleansliness and location.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Bob D, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
I want to thank you for posting your comments on Trip Advisor and in particular for taking the time to do so. Glad you had a great stay however I was concerned to read of your comments regarding Shula's. As one of the most highly rated restaurants in Roanoke I was unhappy to hear that we did not meet your expectations. I can only hope that when your travels return you to the Blue Ridge you will give us the chance to redeem ourselves.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We came through Roanoke on business. The rooms were what you'd expect from a nice Sheraton. We were traveling with kids. Everyone made us feel welcome. (Sometimes traveling with kids doesn't get that reception.). We stayed there again as we came through and had another great experience. The breakfast bar is GREAT.

• Stayed September 2012
We love kids!! Glad you took the time to post your comments regarding your stay. Thanks for both the comments and your time in doing so. We look forward to seeing you and the kids again.
Ocoee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have stayed at this property over the years with various ownership. I booked using Priceline so it was a great value. The Sheraton brand seems to be a slight improvement over what I have seen before. There are a couple of choices for dining on property and it offers all a convention hotel should. The rooms have been updated and the staff was friendly. The most aggravating thing is getting in and out of the property due to an unusual traffic light situation in that part of town.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Bob D, General Manager at Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Sheraton Roanoke Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!